Returning after lengthy absence

Been away for a long time, put back on the weight I had taken off. Feeling unhealthy and tired all the time. From a weight and health prospective this is rock bottom. I will be looking for all the support I can get, I work 11p-7a 7 nights a week and double shifts on the weekends. 9 shifts per week sometimes more. I used to.really enjoy the challenges hope to find some of them again. Will welcome any friend requests. Thank you all.

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,926 Member
    Welcome back Dan!

If you're looking for support and possibly some fun challenges, I know of a group of supportive people to share your struggles, challenges, and victories with. Perhaps you might be interested in joining us. This group has been active since 2016, and the focus is to STICK TO IT!

There's a number of ongoing challenges, and we try to have a fun "special" challenge each week. All the challenges are voluntary except goal-setting and a weekly weight check-in. Pick one, pick some or pick none of the others. Start and stop whenever you want.

Click on the link above (or this one), then click the JOIN link and someone will approve you soon. We're run by a group of committed volunteers, so It might take a day, but you will be approved. It's a private group, so anything you post only goes to other group members, not the entire MFP universe. We don't tolerate bad behavior and support all of MFP's guidelines and a few more to keep it friendly and supportive.
  • IronBread
    IronBread Posts: 10 Member
    Hey!

No more Dan! We want better! We welcome better! Squeeze a quick 30 minute somewhere. Let’s push it together Dan! It’s always what’s best for you is what you have to fight for. You got enough fight in you! Everyday. Every single day from our diet to exercising, we are making changes. Stick to it. This belongs to you. Go out and conquer, warrior! You are built for this! This moment is yours!!