1 year, Lots Learned, 62lbs Down (Progress Pic)

Options
echristensen010
echristensen010 Posts: 27 Member
edited February 2023 in Success Stories
A year ago I decided it was time to start. I was in a big calorie deficit and lost a lot of weight at the beginning. Then I found a coach who taught me about macros and how to exercise regularly - what a change!

After 3 months of working with that coach, I felt like I was on the right track but wanted more. So I changed coaches, upped my calories, and turned my focus to strength training as a way to maintain the changes I had already made.

It's exciting to see a comparison after a year and know that it's not only my body that has changed but my whole mindset! sfmg4r5zilkp.jpg
29m895jsl1vh.jpg
Tagged:

Replies

• Draculza
    Draculza Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well done! It's clear to see that your hard work is paying off. I think the most important part of any "journey" like this is to get your mindset right and clearly you've done that! Keep it up!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Fantastic transformation!
  • karlatytus
    karlatytus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! How did you find a coach? I feel that I'm at an impass :|
  • BT8484
    BT8484 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, what a transformation. Way to go :)
  • echristensen010
    echristensen010 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @karlatytus I found my coach through researching options for petite women. Since I am pretty short I wanted someone who could identify with my experience and give more tailored advice. The woman I'm working with is fantastic and offers custom macro and calorie calculations, custom workouts to reach progressive overload, and ongoing support. :)
  • oldfatmannomore
    oldfatmannomore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your pics are worth a thousand words. Keep up the great work and congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!