MFP is synced to Fitbit charge 5 but not transferring data to my phone

Options
JollyHodgers87
JollyHodgers87 Posts: 165 Member
OK I’m sure this question has been posted a lot but I can’t find any real answers. Well I can but not any that have helped me. So I’m posting again in hopes that someone has found a solution to this tech issue. I just bought a Fitbit five as I saw that it was compatible with MyFitnessPal and wanted a easy use fitness tracker to link to my app so that I could get better results with my health and fitness.

My data from MFP transfers over to my Fitbit with no problem. but my Fitbit app data is not transferring over to MFP. It’s not transferring any of my steps or exercises or anything. When I went into MyFitnessPal yesterday I just went ahead and enter them manually and then saw that they were now in my Fitbit twice because I had added them there. But only in my fitness pal once. Please ignore my punctuation errors or anything else like that as I’m using text to speech I’m being lazy right now.

I have tried the solutions I found online. I have removed the permission from my Fitbit or MyFitnessPal. Yeah I have uninstalled and Reinstalled my Fitbit onto MyFitnessPal and re-linked it (I’ve done this several times). I have also tried updating my health app to see if I could get my Fitbit to transfer on over to there and then onto my phone but that doesn’t work. I have so went to my settings in my fitness pal to make sure that my steps were set to be connected to my Fitbit. I have resynced several times. They both say they are synced.

And say one thing that may be an issue … When I go to reinstall the Fitbit as a app onto my fitness pal, it says something about Fitbit points?

Anyone found a solution to this problem yet? Anyone expediting this? Will it be fixed in an update or something? Yes I’m up to date on updates.

Thanks for any help you have! Haaaallllpppp meeeee!!!! Lol 😅

Answers

• iikelsey
    iikelsey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem just in the last week or so. I also notice that I no longer have calories deducted automatically due to expected exercise. So I’m not losing calories but also not syncing with Fitbit