What exercise

Options
Hi all

My job is normally sat at a desk so my activity level is sendatry.

I went on a manual handling course for two days and it had a lot of physical exercises, which in exercise terms involved squatting, pulling a weight, sitting up from a laying down position. Each day was a 8 hour day, so easily a good 2/3 hours of actual exercise.

I physically ached after both days so I know I did some sort of exercise ,any suggestions what to put I under on my exercise section?

Thank you

Replies

• MamaJammy
    MamaJammy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is a tough one to answer. Weight lifting and sit-ups does not burn that many calories and you would have to figure out how much time was actually spent in movement. Sit ups are not even listed as exercise on here. 2 days of a few hours of active work will not be that much of a change in your weekly totals if you do no other exercise, but it still improved your fitness somehow if you felt it, so all is not lost.

Maybe change your activity level to a lightly active setting as it was only part of the total work day and go back to your food diary to see the difference in calories the app gives you?