Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Hate the new format

Options
Sally1755
Sally1755 Posts: 1 Member
edited December 2023 in Feature Suggestions and Ideas
MFP- the new format sucks

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,154 Member
    Options
    May I suggest that you post that here, in a section of the Community that MFP staff are likely to actually read:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/feature-suggestions-and-ideas

MFP doesn't have the staff bandwidth to read every one of the hundreds of posts in the entire Community forum every day. Here, you're likely just talking to other MFP users (like me) with no more power than you have yourself to change the MFP application. If you just want to vent, that's fine, of course.
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    @Sally1755 I appreciate your venting, I agree (the App) blows.

Posting where *someone meaningful* will see your complaint is a pipe dream IMHO. This big ol' static app makes no money for anyone, the passionate founders left long ago.

• Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I agree. Returning user and this thing looks horrendous. In my iPad the interface is so huge I can’t even navigate it. It’s terrible. Useless app. I’ll likely only be using the website because the app is so bad.
This discussion has been closed.