Advice needed.

Hi everyone, really need some advice as i’m feeling stuck. I haven’t lost any weight in 2 weeks, i’m not sure what’s going on. I am in a calorie deficit, this past week alone i have a deficit of 7622 calories so i should have lost some weight? I cycled for 40 mins a day, 5 days last week also so should have more calories burned. i have lost 10lbs in 5 weeks but for the past 2 weeks i haven’t lost at all. I have a lot of weight to lose all together and i’m feeling very disheartened now. Thanks for reading

Replies

• sarabushby
    sarabushby Posts: 784 Member
    So that people can offer advice it would be helpful to add some of your personal stats like gender, height, weight, age, start weight, goal weight etc as well as how often you’re weighing in.

You may also want to set your diary open and invite comments/advice to help with the logging side of things.

If you’re female and have a cycle still then heaven knows that’s got a lot to answer for many women who think they’ve stalled. Hormones…. Who’d have them!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,943 Member
    Weight loss isn't linear. You can do the same exact routine, eating, sleeping, work, etc. for two weeks and have different results.
    CONTINUE what you're doing and it will resolve itself.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • tomcustombuilder
    tomcustombuilder Posts: 2,168 Member
    If your loss stops fairly quickly after it was going well then it’s usually water retention so just keep going for a few more weeks.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,764 Member
    I think we already covered this in your previous topic as well? You need to be more patient, and perhaps use a weight trending app to look past the daily fluctuations.
    Of you have lost weight in a month/in one fill menstrual cycle, that's when you can start troubleshooting.
    If you're not sure you're in a deficit, you can also check if your logging is precise.