2 Major Milestones`

Options
Hi guys,
I just wanted to share my exciting news!!

As of April 17, 2013 I have lost a total of 53 pounds! My first milestone was hitting 50 pounds lost, my 2nd milestone was getting out of the 350's and into the 200's I am currently 296.6 I am so looking forward to the next milestone.

Cheers to getting fit before 30!!!!

Ps: My fitness tracker is 10 pounds off I can't figure out how to change it!

Replies

• rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Well done you - that is fab progress, and you have proved you can do it. It is just keeping it up now, you are over the hardest bit!
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goals! Believe in yourself & keep up the great work!
  • nikky31
    nikky31 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! keep it up!! b4 u know it you will b at your goal!
  • SWink06
    SWink06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    so awesome!!!
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are a real winner!! Stick to your goals, and motivate all of us at MFP.

I am 5'4'', and I currently weigh 222.2. I have over 80 pounds to lose to be on the high end of a normal BMI. But I love success stories like yours. They keep me going.

Have a great Labor Day weekend!!
  • dmanson2
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker/update_weight

Click that to fix ur ticker.
    Hi guys,
    I just wanted to share my exciting news!!

As of April 17, 2013 I have lost a total of 53 pounds! My first milestone was hitting 50 pounds lost, my 2nd milestone was getting out of the 350's and into the 200's I am currently 296.6 I am so looking forward to the next milestone.

Cheers to getting fit before 30!!!!

Ps: My fitness tracker is 10 pounds off I can't figure out how to change it!
  • Following_Heather
    Options
    Thank you @Dmanson2 I finally figured it out!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!