My reports section will NOT let me log my new weight

Options
I went to log in my weight and the log in section won't let me post my new weight. How do I fix it? It wants to log in last weeks weight loss and I can't find a way to change it. Thanks.
Carol Dutton

Best Answer

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 761 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can record your weight and other measurements once daily. You can also add additional measurements to track.

To log your measurements:

On the Web:
    Click the scale icon under your image on the "My Home" page or click "My Home" then "Check-In" at the top of the page.

On the Apps:

On the main home page where the Dashboard is located, tap on the main screen then swipe your finger up to scroll down to the Progress cards. Tap the “+” icon on the weight card to log your daily weight or to add progress photos.

To view past weight history or add additional tracked measurements simply tap directly on the progress card (not the + button). Once the card opens, in the upper left corner, tap on weight to change measurements, or in the upper right hand corner, tap on the displayed time frame (such as 1 month) to adjust your history view.

You can also get a quick glance of your progress by tapping on the lbs lost button on your profile picture.

Additionally, if your app is up to date (22.15.5), you may also find Progress via the More/Menu section.

Please see our FAQ for more information regarding the new Dashboard experience: https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/5217312657293-New-Dashboard-FAQ#h_01G1RS830PY6C2CPHWM8G886VS