What am I doing wrong? App says I’m like 1K cal / day

I have no idea what I’m doing wrong here but the app is yelling at me saying I’m only eating like a thousand calories a day. I really don’t think I’m eating that little of food, what am I underreporting on? Can anyone tell me common mistakes when first using the app?
Tagged:

Answers

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 821 MFP Staff
    Please accept our apologies for any confusion in no longer having your day show as completed on your News Feed. We recently made changes to our diary completion feature, in large part, to discourage the abuse of MyFitnessPal by individuals struggling with eating disorders.

If you now fall below the National Institutes of Health recommendations of less than 1200 calories for women and 1500 for men, the 5 week projection will no longer appear, and the News Feed will not show as completed for the day.

We do understand some MyFitnessPal members may be on a lower calorie plan recommended directly by their doctor or nutritionist. We are still looking into better ways to help accommodate these special circumstances.

While we truly regret that these changes may have negatively impacted your experience of using MyFitnessPal, we do hope you’ll understand our first priority is to make MyFitnessPal less appealing to persons who are causing themselves harm. Please know we’re reviewing your feedback and looking at ways to improve your experience at MyFitnessPal, while prioritizing the safety of our most vulnerable users.

If you are new to the app, you may also want to visit: https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/essential-guide-to-myfitnesspal/