How do I get rid of pie shape symbol

I am trying to find out for a friend of mine how do I get rid of her pie symbol which will show how many carbs and fat or sugar she has within that day. She doesn't remember how it got there and I have tried to get rid of it and nothing I do takes it off. Some suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. :)

Answers

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,168 MFP Staff
    Hi @straw6erries!

I'm not entirely sure I am on the same page here- It seems like you're referring to something on the Dashboard, but i'm not certain. In any case, it's not typical to be able to "remove" an aspect of a page.

Any further details you can provide would help me provide you a more definite answer here.
  • straw6erries
    straw6erries Posts: 23 Member
    Let me check and see if there is a proper name for it and where i saw it
  • straw6erries
    Hi durden

I am sure it can be taken off as I don't have it on mine but, my friend has it on hers. Just need to know how to get it off hers. Any suggestion would be appreciated. :)
  • durden
    Thanks for the screenshot, that definitely helps. It is not possible to remove the pie chart at the bottom of the food diary on our website. My apologies for any inconvenience this causes.
  • straw6erries
    Need clarification. How come I don't have a pie chart on my fitnesspal? Does it make a difference if I use a desktop compared to someone using a cell phone or tablet?
  • durden
    edited March 2023
    Need clarification. How come I don't have a pie chart on my fitnesspal? Does it make a difference if I use a desktop compared to someone using a cell phone or tablet?

Are you using the app? The pie chart in the screenshot you provided is exclusive to the web version- There are similar pie charts available in different places in the app (such as if you go to the Nutrition page) but perhaps that is what is causing the confusion?

In any case, if you were using the web version and not seeing the pie chart, that itself would be unexpected behavior and we would want to solve to get it to show up again, not the other way around. We're not offering the ability to hide it at this time.
  • straw6erries
    That pie shape from the screen shot I sent you is when I signed into my friends account using my desktop. My friend uses Myfitnesspal on her tablet so she had to download the app on her tablet. But, I don't see it on mine which I am fine with.