Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Cleaner Diary Showing of My Meals—Allows for Easier Quantity Change & Simplifies the Diary View

Options
I love the "My Meals" section and use it regularly because I often eat many of the same meals. For example, I make an at-home Keurig Starbucks latte with a set amount of creamer and milk (using measuring cups) and love simply entering the item with a click in my meals. However, it would be nice if an option would allow us to show one diary line item for that latte when I've had one, two, or three throughout my day. I could adjust it if I have two lattes rather than have to click the "My Meals" button again. I realize this can be done in "My Meals." But, the benefit of doing this is that it would make my diary look much cleaner and easier to manage because I could increase the number of lattes as I drink them or change it to a .5 if I only drink half or even decrease the number if I make one but then forget to drink it; meanwhile, the system would automatically adjust the calories with each quantity change. Additionally, it would be nice if I clicked on that line item, and it would expand to show all that is included in that meal.
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies