MyFitnessPal has my wrong email address on my profile

Options
carolalbert6422
carolalbert6422 Posts: 1 Member
Having the wrong email address on my profile means that I have no way to communicate or make changes to my account. I can only log food. I cannot sync devices. I’d like to communicate to somebody to fix this but they communicate only by emailing me at the address I do not have! I can’t even figure out how to cancel this damned thing excep by closing the account they extracted to use as my payment method-I didn’t provide it or the r si address! Frustrated! I’ve spent an entire evening on this!

Best Answer

Answers

• njk81
    njk81 Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Hi carol, I'm not a new member but have not really used the forums. Are you able to change your email by going to settings, account, edit profile, email and clicking on your email? It should hopefully let you change it
  • albionlundyo1698
    albionlundyo1698 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    when I try and do this the incorrect email is in ghost grey and doesn't not accept a click to select - so I can't change it
  • GigEm2019
    GigEm2019 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. Has anyone found a solution to this?
  • LynD59
    LynD59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. I need to change the email address, but it is greyed out. ☹️
  • KimmyHowells
    KimmyHowells Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue. It also says the email I have in there is unverified, but when I asked it to send a verification email it never arrived. It's not worth upgrading to the paid version of I can't even change my email!
  • giovannafata
    giovannafata Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    don't know if this is still useful but unfortunately i was dealing with the same problem and found out that you cannot change the email if the first one hasn't been verified, technically it makes sense but what doesnt is the fact that myfitnesspal lets you use the account even without a verified email, which made me lose months of tracking because i didnt even notice my email had a typo. So yeah unfortunately i found no solution but this is the explanation.
  • ibrumley7392
    ibrumley7392 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I try to change mine using the above procedure and receive an error to use a valid email address. It is a valid GMAIL address so your site is not working as you say. Is this some way that MFP has devised to drive your PAID customers away?