Low Calorie Diet to Ketogenic Diet

Options
Hello all.

I've got a question. I'm not far from my weight loss goal and I couldn't be happier with the way my body looks now, vs the way it did when I first started. That being said, I've got a question. I have been on a ketogenic diet before, when I used to be in shape and I lost around 30 pounds very quickly. The low calorie diet that I'm on now is the first time that I've ever dieted liked this. I prefer this method, but being that October is right around the corner, we have a lot of different activities planned. I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with switching from a low calorie diet to a ketogenic diet?

I haven't made up my mind to do so, but if I were to make the switch, can I expect any kind of weight gain to come out of it, before I start losing again. Ideally, I just want to ensure that I can lose around 23 more pounds before then. I could probably do it the way that I'm going now, but as I said before, I know how quickly ketosis can produce results. Any advice with this would be greatly appreciated.