Workout videos

What do you guys put for YouTube workout videos? Like what exercise was done? I'm doing videos with loop bands and dumbell workouts

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,012 Member
    If you're wanting to log the workouts for calories, do it in the Cardiovascular section, even if it's strength training.

Then, find the closest description to what you're doing, loosely what exercise was done. For example, I'd log dumbbell exercises (or resistance band strength exercises) as "Strength training (weight lifting, weight training)" if it were regular reps/sets with normal rests between the sets (record the whole time period, excluding any longer-than-normal rests). If it were more fast paced with lighter weights, one of the "Circuit training" options might be a good fit. There are also some calisthenics options in the database, if that's a closer description.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    I do Leslie Sansone walking workouts (with plenty of jumping around) and record them as cardiovascular aerobics - general. If I have a time of strength training with dumbbells or resistance bands, I record it as Ann suggests above.