Does anyone use a juicer?

I juice fruit and veggies and make a large batch into a jug and usually drink 1 large glass every day. How do I calculate portions to track it? Thanks

Answers

• LifeChangz
    LifeChangz Posts: 457 Member
    edited March 2023
    @hollyramsay2655

the 1st time you make a juice batch, you can input all the individual freggies in the food tracker and save the whole batch as one 'meal' - then you can just add a portion/your glass same as you would say 1/2 a burger....

[this method assumes you know how many cups/portions there are in your juiced batch]

the steps/buttons to add (on my windows pc version): in the food tracker, when you go to add food for a meal, add all the freggies in your batch in 1 ginormous whole juice batch - nothing else in the food tracker meal.

-- then click the 'quick tools' button and choose 'remember meal', it will ask you to give it a name. you could name it like juice and date. give it a name and save it.

then go back to the tracker - remove the freggies you juiced so the meal section is empty again.

then when you go to add your actual meal you eat and drink, you can add the glass of juice from the ' meals' tab (in the same way you use the 'recent' or 'frequent' tabs.

i have not figure out the recipes feature.
  • LifeChangz
    LifeChangz Posts: 457 Member
    if your batches are quite similar every time, you could tweak the name to reflect ingredients or current batch date or just keep using the original batch (unless you significantly change ingredients like add in or eliminate apples or something that significantly changes the nutritional profile.)