Hit Goal Weight: CHECK!

Options

Replies

• AnswerintheSky
    Options
    Congratulations on a wonderful accomplishment. You overcame that lying voice that plagues all of us at times. What's next?
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You look fab, well done on your achievement.
  • adnamaseyah
    adnamaseyah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You will be my inspiration today! Way to go!!!!!!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Love the smile this has brought to your face.

Congrats on all the hard work paying off for you.
  • t1954
    t1954 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes better than success. Congratulations on meeting your goal. I know first hand what it has taken to meet your goal. All the best in maintenance. Well done!!
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Well done you!
  • muvvavens
    Options
    hi plz tell u diet plan
  • littleloubielou83
    Options
    You look AMAZING girl!!!! Such and inspiration!
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fabulous!
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    nicely done! you look wonderful!
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • seren7189
    seren7189 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    lol, the quote on your after pic is hilarious! Congrats on your wonderful accomplishment, you look amazing!
  • apleo
    apleo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Interesting,your hair is the same colour & length but you are wearing it 10 times sexier!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You did it, We're all so proud of you! Well done, you look great :flowerforyou:
  • bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    congrats, Loving your smile!!!!
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration! And I adore your tag line. Because that voice really IS a lying slut!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    10/10 woul- Sorry, wrong topic! (Okay, so I don't post in those either.)

Failed humor aside, you look great. Congrats on your successes.
  • keeper0499
    Options
    you look sooooo happy...thanks so much for the inspiration!!
  • Jessicalg1981
    Jessicalg1981 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone!!!

When it comes to diet (someone asked about a diet plan) you just have to find those things that fall within ALL the MFP guidelines. Don't overlook fat, sodium, or sugar and just worry about calories. All of it is important. Of course there will be days where you don't stay within your goals but try your best to only have those days once in a while (I only had a "cheat" day if it truly was a special occasion and even then I didn't always take one- this worked out to be only once every couple months or so for me). Also, don't let one bad choice turn into a bad day or week. Own it and move on. MFP was a great help to me and I've continued to use it in maintenance and have no plans on stopping. Good Luck!! Feel free to message me with any questions!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look so confident and happy! Congrats on making it happen! Also like the NASA T. Cute and smart - you're the entire package, baby!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!