(Survey) Counting Calories is Cool with me But...

Options
2»

Replies

• Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    if its in your calories eat it if not eat it and exercise if you really want it, or cut back another day :smile:
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    How does one eat tortilla pizza RAW? And what does 5:30 PM have to do with it? Is clean eating like a day job? Are there overtime benefits?

^ what I was thinking and for a start tortillas aren't raw and you eat a lot other non-raw foods anyway
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    If it fit in my calories, I'd just enjoy it.

I gotta know, why do you think raw/unprocessed foods digest differently from processed foods?

Because the Human Body is Designed to Process Things given to us by nature...not things created in a Lab.Times have changed, but the Human body is still what it is...a Human body. When our body gets processed foods, it has to go through many Extreme changes just to regulate itself to be able to process it, whick causes major Stress to the body. Preservatives "PRESERVE" the things we dont want to be preserved (like Fat Cells, chemicals) and Slow the bodies healthy method of Digestion. Its sooo much info Im learning as I go on this Journey! All the peices make sense..thats why lots of people promote clean eating.

Im human and I have lived in my "foodie" world for so long...its hard to break bad habits! Im trying though...ill get there someday :)

Panda Express was designed in a lab? Really?

In to learn about extreme changes and preservatives...
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I ate raw till 5:30 PM and I just dont think the body processes those clean foods like they do processed foods

eh?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Clean is a load of hogwash. Food is just food. Anything is bad if you have too much including water so stop frightening yourself. It's only food!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    If it fit in my calories, I'd just enjoy it.

I gotta know, why do you think raw/unprocessed foods digest differently from processed foods?

Because the Human Body is Designed to Process Things given to us by nature...not things created in a Lab.Times have changed, but the Human body is still what it is...a Human body. When our body gets processed foods, it has to go through many Extreme changes just to regulate itself to be able to process it, whick causes major Stress to the body. Preservatives "PRESERVE" the things we dont want to be preserved (like Fat Cells, chemicals) and Slow the bodies healthy method of Digestion. Its sooo much info Im learning as I go on this Journey! All the peices make sense..thats why lots of people promote clean eating.

Im human and I have lived in my "foodie" world for so long...its hard to break bad habits! Im trying though...ill get there someday :)
    Salt is natural, raw and a preservative. Your logic is flawed.
  • narsgirl79
    narsgirl79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Im just getting back to this post and i see the Food Police has responded...LOL!!

What I MEANT is that I ate MOSTLY healthy all of the day and I had decided to Eat some Panda Express, I CUT the portion in half because I wanted to stay in my Calorie goal.

Yall can say what you want, and I agree that calories are calories BUT is GOOD FOOD and BAD Food Regardless on what you've been telling yourself to get by.

I Swear this place is full of people who just want to bash each other rather then help each other.

I was being very Light-Hearted about this topic...kinda just to see others relationship with food.

Not THAT Serious people.

(But THANK YOU to the people who just simple answered the damn survey! (((XOXO)))

Laters!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    How does one eat tortilla pizza RAW? And what does 5:30 PM have to do with it? Is clean eating like a day job? Are there overtime benefits?

I get calories-and-a-half after 5:30?
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    well here is the thing ...at 530 was the tortilla snack or dinner? if dinner I wouldn't have eaten the Panda Express and that is my honest answer I would have chosen one or the other the Pizza or the Panda Express..I would not have eaten both so close together regardless of how I ate earlier in the day..530pm is late for me to eat both of those combinations....now Im assuming you ate the Tortilla Pizza after 530 because you stated you ate raw prior to that....I dunno if I would have guilt..but I wouldn't plan on weighing for a few days due to sodium and water retention but that's just me......eat light , drink water and work out.