πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€***April 2023 WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE***πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Options
enlightenme3
enlightenme3 Posts: 2,520 Member
πŸ˜€ Welcome all new first timers to this challenge and "Hello again" to those returning for another month, another year, another round. πŸ˜€

I joined back in September of 2021, which was my first month back on MFP. In the first 9 months, I lost 40 pounds and use this challenge as motivation to stay on track. It is nice to have a medium-term goal that gets broken down into manageable chunks.

Pick your own goal, check in once per week, and at the very end of the month. Let's keep encouraging each other & staying focused on our individual goals.

You can change the dates to suit you, but try to keep it weekly as it shows off the weekly progress betterπŸ˜€

Pick how you want to weigh as in lbs kg’s or stones

Feel free to copy & paste the chart:

April Start Weight:
April Goal Weight:
Ultimate Goal Weight:

April 1:
April 8:
April 15:
April 22:
April 29:
April 30:

For those unsure how to do your weekly weight input:
When you want to do your weekly update do a search for your original post, copy and paste as a new post in the add post box then you can edit in your new weekly weight. A lot of people also maintain their post in a notes application on their device and just cut and paste into a new post.

It’s not a race go at your on pace, imagine where you could be in 6 months time!πŸ˜€

Best of luck to everyone - have fun! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Remember to bookmark⭐️ this group- makes it easier to find πŸ˜€
Tagged:
Β«1345678

Replies

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,018 Member
    Options
    April Start Weight:
    April Goal Weight:
    Ultimate Goal Weight:

April 5:
    April 12:
    April 19:
    April 26:
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    April Start Weight:
    April Goal Weight:224.9
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 190

April 1:
    April 8:
    April 15:
    April 22:
    April 29:
    April 30:
  • nsk1951
    nsk1951 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    April Start Weight: 237.0 lb
    April Goal Weight: 233.0 lb
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 170.0 lb

March 31: 237.0 lb
    April 1:
    April 8:
    April 15:
    April 22:
    April 29:
    April 30:
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    145320379.png

My name is Donna. I am 62 years old and I live in the Midwest of the US. I am 5’ 5” tall.

Start Weight (from March 1st, 2023 ): 191.6 (Re-doing March in April due to health issues)
    Goal Weight: 186.6 (5 pound loss)

End of Challenge Weight: xxxxx
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 145-155 (I’ll know it when I get there!)

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

04/01-DNW-(Trend Weight: DNW)- I woke up today in quite a depressed state. I am bothered that my normal routine has been so very disrupted. I realized I have not even gotten dressed since Thur morn when I had to travel. I am still bloated and am quite sure I have put on a few pounds while going through all of this medical drama. Even with the medication change, my bp was down way too low again yesterday and I couldn’t get any fitness in because of it. Food is not the answer and does not solve the problems! I ate things I shouldn’t have mixed in with good pre-planned choices but the in-betweens threw me out of plan. I am a mess. I will work on myself today though it is babysitting day again. That will not leave much time for me but I’ll do my best. Tomorrow (Sunday) is a rare free day this week. No babysitting and no drs appointments. Tomorrow I can really focus. I’ll be back to travel on Monday. In the meantime, I am logging my food and going to youtube to find some positive affirmations that I can listen to (and repeat). I really need them today.

04/02-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-
    04/09-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-
    04/16-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-
    04/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-
    04/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150's

• nsk1951
    nsk1951 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    April Start Weight: 237.0 lb
    April Goal Weight: 233.0 lb
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 170.0 lb

March 31: 237.0 lb
    April 1: 237.4
    April 8:
    April 15:
    April 22: