Started 30DS today!

Options
I forgot how hard it was! I've tried to do it a couple of times in the past, but never made it past Level 1. Trying to get through the entire 30 day program this time. Anyone else start today, or want to do this with me?

Replies

• gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey.. I started 30 Day Shred today as well.. I'm also doing the 30 day squat and crunch challenge.. I hope I can get through the whole thing this time too... WE CAN DO THIS!! :)
  • mandi1020
    mandi1020 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good luck! Add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • sdivin
    sdivin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started up today too! Pretty rough going. lol Will do it with you; I'm looking for as much motivation as I can get. :)
  • mandi1020
    Options
    Don't I know it. Jillian's tough, but my desire to be lazy is really strong too. :)
  • init2fitit
    init2fitit Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Going to start today as well. I only wished that I had remembered my barbells from home. Now they're 500 miles away.
    Also, I'm totally new so feel free to add me :)
  • sdivin
    sdivin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh, I hear ya. Got the same problem seeing as that I'm the epitome of a newbie. :)
  • mandi1020
    Options
    Going to start today as well. I only wished that I had remembered my barbells from home. Now they're 500 miles away.
    Also, I'm totally new so feel free to add me :)

I couldn't find my weights. I used books. ::shrug::
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey - way to go!!! I started today as well - figured September was a good month to do it - 30 day program, 30 days in the month :smile:

please feel free to join the group I started for those looking for a bit of motivation, some recipes and some general chit-chat throughout the shred.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16308-shredding-it-in-september-jm-30ds

also, feel free to add me as a friend, I love just touching base with others who are going through similar workouts to myself
  • jessmashburn
    jessmashburn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Started back today too! I haven't made it past Level 1 either. Let's keep each other motivated. Feel free to add me!
  • mandi1020
    Options
    Thanks! I joined.

Yay for enduring Jillian Michaels workouts! :)
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been doing her workouts since January. I've done it a lot of times since, it's what made me actually SEE results! :)
  • Ladina1990
    Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    i started today as well and omg i was literally cursing jillian out ( on the tv that is) im pretty sure it will be worth it ,everyone can add me if you would like so we can motivate each other
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Started it on Saturday ( a day early) but missed it yesterday. I did get in a run though which I'm happy about since I have a 5k in two weeks! Will do again tonight and everyday for the next 28 days! I knew it was going to be hard but it was not quite as bad as I thought it would be. I am still at level 1 but will prob move to level 2 tomorrow. Have a great first week everyone!
  • jcs0530
    jcs0530 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Started on Friday. A little sore in the chest from the push ups, scissor crunches kicking my butt. Hope to move to L2 by the weekend.
  • mandi1020
    Options
    Day 3 finished and a bit sore. I am going out of town this weekend but I'm gonna try to bring it with me.
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Good job Mandi!