Starting over, Frustrated, feeling hopeless

Options
13»

Replies

• KatnissFit
    KatnissFit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You CAN stick with it.

It's okay to have an off day or even an off week on holiday... I had a ton of those along the way. But I lost my 80 pounds back in 2007-08 and I've kept it off. I'm not gonna blow sunshine at you and say it's been easy.

Get back at it, though. ASAP.

If you were driving from Florida to New York and you took a wrong left turn somewhere, would you keep driving until you hit the Pacific Ocean? Of course not. You'd turn around somewhere a whole heckofalot sooner.

Do that. :flowerforyou:

that was very inspiring! I congratulate you one your insight and frankness
  • parkergazette
    parkergazette Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You story is ABSOLUTELY my story, including the time line and numbers. I got back on this app daily five weeks ago and have gained three pounds. It's yard work/gardening season and I'm outdoors getting exercise, feeling great. Then I hit the kitchen to make dinner and don't stop eating until I go to bed. But, it's Monday again and reading all of your words remind me I'm not alone. One day at a time. Spend the kitchen time making grab and go celery and carrot bags, a big green salad and Brita water bottles. Then GET OUT of the kitchen. I am 81 days until a family cruise with a dozen people who take photos constantly. I love these people and I don't want to hide from their cameras. I look to all of you for the reminders I need to keep focused. Thanks in advance.
  • Sissylynn1979
    Sissylynn1979 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You story is ABSOLUTELY my story, including the time line and numbers. I got back on this app daily five weeks ago and have gained three pounds. It's yard work/gardening season and I'm outdoors getting exercise, feeling great. Then I hit the kitchen to make dinner and don't stop eating until I go to bed. But, it's Monday again and reading all of your words remind me I'm not alone. One day at a time. Spend the kitchen time making grab and go celery and carrot bags, a big green salad and Brita water bottles. Then GET OUT of the kitchen. I am 81 days until a family cruise with a dozen people who take photos constantly. I love these people and I don't want to hide from their cameras. I look to all of you for the reminders I need to keep focused. Thanks in advance.

I had someone else message me about having the same sort of numbers/timeline also! Maybe we're triplets, separated at brunch, lol.

But seriously... I think there's something *to* the timeline thing. Someone mentioned the season change in one of the comments on this thread, and I think that might have a LOT to do with it, for me. Maybe it's the same for you? I'm now making a plan for what to do with the *next* season change, so I can hopefully prepare in advance, lol