The Difference A Year Makes...

Options
Football season has officially started again in our college town and my wife and I went to the first game yesterday. It's been almost a year since the first game of last season and we took a picture this year- just like last. Here is our first game pictures, side by side, a year apart:

7ce21847-cce1-4054-b818-11d861a81021.jpg

We've both lost enough weight to be noticable (we think!) and we're excited for the changes in look and clothing size! I also had to go and buy a new suit today (I wear one for work) because the ones I wear now have gotten way to baggy (almost falling off)... I bought them two years ago and they were basically falling off of me this morning when I wore one! (I should have bought one a month ago but am stubborn!)

I am excited to be the lowest weight I've been since undergrad 8 years ago (& lower than I weighed at my wedding 5 years ago!) I weighed in at 215 my sophomore year of college and 214 this past Saturday! I had hit 240 at some point last year and started at 231 lbs on MFP 3 months ago...

Thanks for MFP and my friends on here for the encouragement! Excited for what's to come!

17 lbs down... 30 more to goal weight!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!