Join "The Biggest Loser Challenge"! Make friends, find support and reach your goals!

Options
neekepoo
neekepoo Posts: 473 Member
9zk4pnzsx80y.jpg
Join the BLC Family, make friends and reach your goals! Registration for Round 52 closes on April 30th. Sign up now to get your spot!

Join one of the MFP’s most encouraging groups for the next challenge round! We are BLC, The Biggest Loser Challenge, and we invite you to join our new round starting May 3rd. Make this Spring/Summer your chance to get the support you need to finally succeed in your weight loss goals! Registration has already begun and there are several teams to choose from so you are sure to find one that is the perfect fit for you.

We can’t wait for you to become Part of the BLC Family!

HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2023, BLC - ROUND 52 IN THREE EASY STEPS!

1. Learn what the Biggest Loser Challenge is all about and meet the teams
Here's How: 2. Register for the BLC 52 Challenge
Here's How:
  • Head on over to the registration page using the link at the end of the orientation or by following this link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team
  • Join the registration group by clicking on the “Join” button, (you will not be able to post to the page until you join the group).
  • Scroll down to the “Discussions” area and click on the link that reads, 🔺REGISTRATION FOR BLC52 - SPRING/SUMMER ROUND JOIN THE REGISTRATION TEAM FIRST!🔻
  • Read the first post on the thread and follow the directions there. You will be asked to list the teams you chose in step one.
3. Join the BLC Team
Here's How: IMPORTANT: Add Grace GRACIE6 and Alice aalley5 as friends! In doing so, they can message you with any pertinent information. They are two of the coordinators of BLC and can help you with any snafoos you come across. ;-)

Here is how to friend someone if you are not sure:
  • Click on the "Find Members" tab in the menu bar on this page.
  • Type in the user name GRACIE6 and click on the green search button and it will take you to her profile page.
  • Click on the green "Add As Friend" button.
  • On the next page, click on the green "Add As Friend" button again. You do not need to write a message.
That's it! Onces Grace accepts your request you can message each other with any questions or concerns. Don't forget to request to be Alice's friend too.

The Next Steps
Once the BLC Admin accepts your request to join the BLC Group, you will find the BLC Group link in the MFP Community Section under “My Groups”. It may take a couple of days before it shows up.
You can follow all the BLC news on the BLC Group Page including team placements which will be posted the week before the round begins.
The BLC Round 52 challenge runs from May 3rd - July 26th. but you don't have to wait! Once you are registered you are welcome to join in on the Break Challenge that is going on now. Just look for the link on the main BLC Group Page.

We can't wait for you to become part of the BLC family!

Hugs,
Nicole - Minion Cadet Squad Team

Replies

• jenshaines
    jenshaines Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I've lost close to 100 lbs. via the Biggest Loser Challenge and made life-long friends! I'd highly, highly recommend it for anyone who needs a fun and challenging way to be healthy and happy!!! - JenH, Captain of the Azure Destinations team.
  • BKWERM88
    BKWERM88 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm Joanna, the Captain of the Resolute Renegade team and if you're struggling with weight loss but don't know why, then this is the team for you. Come and join us. You won't regret it.
  • luv4katz
    luv4katz Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm Mary Lue, Captain of the FBI team (Fuchsia Beauties International). If you like a supportive team that still challenges you, we'd love to have you join us!
  • luv4katz
    Options
    The BLC has a number of different teams. If you like fun challenges to help keep you motivated to lose or maintain your weight, you are sure to find a great team to share the 12 week journey!
  • manniecat
    manniecat Posts: 4,625 Member
    Options
    j2odmtx6f2uo.jpg

Now's the perfect time to think about joining BLC52! I'm Bonnie, Captain of the Determined Desert Tortoises team. Come on over and check us out as well as all the other fantastic teams. Lots of support, encouragement, and challenge to rev up your motivation. Check us out!
  • GRACIEC6
    GRACIEC6 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    urbntknjouc4.png

Hi - I'm Grace, one of the Captains of the NAVY NINJA TEAM! I've been with the BLC (Biggest Loser Challenge) for around 12 years. I've lost weight and even when I gain some back, I'm able to keep it to a minimum with the support and challenge of our teams! I've made life long friends and know they're always there for me!
  • manniecat
    Options
    37z161p6wgkg.jpeg

Come on over and check out the BLC52. Determined Desert Tortoises is just one of the many wonderful teams looking for new members. Lots of challenges, lots of support and encouragement, lots of friendship and fun!
  • BKWERM88
    Options
    qr9yf1w6z7ld.jpeg

If you're not the chatty type and you just want to focus on the things you need to do to lose weight, BLC's Resolute Renegade team is the perfect team for you. Come join us. You won't regret it.
  • manniecat
    Options
    e6hm35icsrds.gif

Ever feel like there's "no one home" when you're looking for a weight loss/fitness partner? Look no further. The Determined Desert Tortoises are just one of the amazing teams looking for new members in the BLC51. Come on, take a look, give us a try!
  • luv4katz
    Options
    It's no mystery - the FBI team (Fuchsia Beauties International) is supportive and competitive. We encourage each other in healthy ways and our motto is No Agent Left Behind! We LOVE Newbies, and most newbies wind up rejoining us Round after Round as we each work toward our individual healthy goals, while encouraging each other as a team. Join us and see how far up the Agent ranks you can rise by the end of 12 short weeks!

tr4mgux1qxu5.jpg
    Mary Lue
    Captain of the FBI
  • manniecat
    Options
    xfpti6miyh3z.jpg

If you're reading this, you might be looking for a group to join. We'd love to welcome you to the Determined Desert Tortoises or any other of the great teams within the BLC52. Our teams compete in weekly challenges with each other while chatting and supporting each other on our individual team chats.

Check us out!

• BKWERM88
    Options
    The BLC challenge is a good one because there are so many teams to choose from. If you need accountability and support, we have it. If you want to be challenged, we have teams for that. If you want a fun and games type team, we have that and if you hate chit-chat and just want to get things done, we have teams for that, too.

Come and sign up. You won't be sorry.

https://blcteam.weebly.com/meet-our-teams.html
  • manniecat
    edited April 2023
    Options
    y90v3rkih794.gif

Since you're here "reading" through the posts, you're probably interested in finding a new challenge. You're in the right place for just that. Weekly Challenges between great and active teams, daily chat that you can participate in as much or as little as you like, weekly weigh-ins for accountability, sincere friendship and support.....

Need I say more? C'mon and check us out. My Determined Desert Tortoises Team is just one of the many you can choose from. This BLC has been around for years and is run by long time members as well as newbies who are committed to keeping it fresh, challenging, and going on for years to come.

• luv4katz
    Options
    Can't wait until doors open next week, to get ready for official start on May 3rd!

Need a challenge with plenty of support and fun to get you motivated on your weight loss or maintenance journey? We'd love to have you on the FBI team (Fuchsia Beauties Int) of the BLC - or there are lots of other teams to choose from. Come join us!

Mary Lue
    Captain
    FBI
  • manniecat
    Options
    jm431pcxhpri.jpg

Our "motto" in the Determined Desert Tortoises is "Progress not perfection." If you're interested in making progress in your fitness and health journey without having to be perfect and want to belong to a team that feels the same, check us out.

Actually, check out all the great teams within the BLC52. We start in our next round in just a few days.
  • manniecat
    Options
    n1qgf6ve0gez.gif

You won't have to wait long or look hard if you're searching for a challenge to join. I'm manniecat (Bonnie), the captain of the Determined Desert Tortoises, one of the great teams in the BLC52. The doors open this coming Wednesday, April 26. Just follow the instructions in the first post in this discussion to find out how to get the support, challenge, friendship, and motivation that will help you in your fitness/weight loss journey.

My team, Determined Desert Tortoises, and many of the other teams are looking to add new members this round. The BLC has been around for a very long time. You can join a team that won't disappear tomorrow or have just minimal participation. We're active, dependable, and ready to start a new round.

Come on and check us out - lots of great teams to choose from!

• BKWERM88
    Options
    109toxbqny0k.jpeg

Have you been trying to lose weight for years but haven't? Do you know what you need to do to lose weight? If you don't know and need help figuring out what works for you then the BLC Resolute Renegade team is the perfect fit for you. If you just want a basic weight loss team with no competition or chit chat, join us. You won't regret it.
  • luv4katz
    Options
    p44pcps4es5w.jpg
    There's still time to sign up for our next 12 week Challenge!
    If you want to be an Agent in charge of your health, and give and get support from like-minded women who also love a challenge and to have fun - check out the FBI!
    We'd love to have you join us!

Register for BLC, and check out all of the Team descriptions - you are sure to find a good match for you!
    Mary Lue
    Captain
    Fuchsia Beauties Int.
  • wendydancer1
    wendydancer1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Just a reminder that there is also a BLC team for those who are at or near maintenance level!

Join the Powerful Prism Panthers!
  • manniecat
    Options
    3ekb5d3ezlpx.jpeg

If you're here looking for challenges, a group to help you stay on track, friends to chat with, the opportunity to encourage yourself and others on your weight loss/fitness journey, then come on over to the BLC 52 and check it all out.

My name is Bonnie (manniecat) Captain of the Determined Desert Tortoises, which is just one of the wonderful teams in the BLC 52. The teams compete with each other and well as work hard within their team.

Now's the time!