Food %, carbs, fats and protiens

Options
Hi everyone,
Since i've been up here i keep wondering what to do about my food percentages. Becouse i keep getting over my fats and usually under my protiens. Now i kinda changed that by eating more protiens, using weigh powder, and since i'm vegitarian i kinda needed that. But my fats seem to keep up high in percentage while i rarely overeat them from my totals. Now i'm usually up to 35-45% fats (should be 39), 19% protiens (witch is now too much in totals but with enough water i figured i couldn't hurt). Anyone with tips to get everything more in my range?

Replies

• Siegel15
    Siegel15 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well, one thing is, it depends where you are getting your fats from, say, if its by the tablespoon, then add by the teaspoon. I discovered a teaspoon goes a long long way and is PLENTY!

Next, as a vegetarian, do you eat alot of cheese? That can be deadly.

Next, watch them nuts! If, you eat alot of those, they sneak up on ya!

It's a matter of tweaking.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Well, one thing is, it depends where you are getting your fats from, say, if its by the tablespoon, then add by the teaspoon. I discovered a teaspoon goes a long long way and is PLENTY!

Next, as a vegetarian, do you eat alot of cheese? That can be deadly.

Next, watch them nuts! If, you eat alot of those, they sneak up on ya!

It's a matter of tweaking.

:huh:
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    do you eat alot of cheese? That can be deadly.

:laugh:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Since i've been up here i keep wondering what to do about my food percentages. Becouse i keep getting over my fats and usually under my protiens. Now i kinda changed that by eating more protiens, using weigh powder, and since i'm vegitarian i kinda needed that. But my fats seem to keep up high in percentage while i rarely overeat them from my totals. Now i'm usually up to 35-45% fats (should be 39), 19% protiens (witch is now too much in totals but with enough water i figured i couldn't hurt). Anyone with tips to get everything more in my range?

it is VERY unlikely that 19% protein is 'too much' unless you're eating about 6000 calories a day!