my N S V for today

Options
2»

Replies

• kdsp2911
    kdsp2911 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My NSV was this weekend. I've never been confident enough to wear a skirt and tank top. I've always wanted to, but it never looked very good and I was not confident enough to rock it. Well....I did this weekend! Woot woot! Looked pretty awesome too :bigsmile:
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great NSV OP! Buttons are so unforgiving!

Thanks everybody else for sharing theirs! Agreed that the NSV's are very motivating. Mine is that this morning, my husband stayed in bed while I did 3 mile jog with the dogs this morning. He's usually the much more consistent exerciser!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone, I love reading these threads.

These seemingly little things are really big things, they are the rewards that keep us going forward on our journeys.
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your NSV.

Mine is that I recently bought two pairs of pants but did not realise till I got home that I had bought a size to small only to find that they fit perfectly. I did not have my glasses on when I bought them and thought they were 18's but in fact they were 16's.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!