Replies

• GirlOnTheRebound
    GirlOnTheRebound Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    clprieur wrote: »
    Christine from Burlington, Ontario, Canada 😊
    My 10th Round
    Age 53, 5’5”
    June 2005: 345 lbs (Highest known weight before WLS Aug 2005)
    June 2017: 241.8 lbs.
    Weight Beginning this Round: 140.0 lbs
    Goal Weight: 135 lbs

This round's daily goals:
    1. Stay “Under” in MFP 10/10 days – ☹☹☹😊😊😊☹☹☹
    2. 6 cups fluids 10/10 days – 😊😊😊😊☹😊😊😊
    3. 10-min guided meditation 10/10 days - ☹☹☹😊☹☹☹☹
    4. Attend work 8/8 days –😊😊😊😊😊
    5. Gym strength training 4/10 days -

4/12 – 140.0 lbs – Okay, I am 1.8 lbs less than I was at the start of the last round, so #winning. I am also 17.6 lbs lower than I was when I started doing these 10-day challenges on January 13th, almost exactly 3 months ago. Apparently doing things in 10-day increments is really helpful for me! Thanks @quiltingjaine! 😊 Yesterday was a disaster, calorie wise, which included giving up on logging in MFP, eating Chinese food for dinner, followed by an ice-cream cone from Laura Secord in the mall. When I got most of the way through the cone, as always, I started to feel sick (due to gastric bypass). I told hubby this, and he urged me stop eating and throw the cone in the garbage so I didn’t feel even worse. I said no and quickly went to gobble up the rest of the ice-cream but at the same time he lunged for the cone and grabbed it out of my hand. LOL! Hilariously people were watching and probably think I am an abused wife. In reality I am a dumb wife who insists on consistently eating ice-cream even though it makes me violently ill! It’s only been 18 years since I got gastric bypass, I am still learning! 😉 I have to go to Toronto today so I don’t think I’ll get all my steps in, unfortunately. I put a note in my phone to go walk at lunch, so that should help a bit. I better get my butt in gear. Have a great day, folks!
    4/13 – 139.6 lbs - Train to Toronto. Walked at lunch. Subway for dinner. Took the dog to the beach after work – I think it was his first time ever seeing a beach or a lake and he was pretty timid, but did well! He loves his rubber chickens, so we would throw one a little ways into the lake and he would gingerly go in almost to his belly to fetch it. It was super cute. We will get him used to it. 😊 But more Pitbull than Lab in that dog, I think! Lol.
    4/14 – 138.6 lbs – So, I haven’t been logging my calories for a few days now. I mean I start out okay in the morning, and lunch goes well, but then everything goes crazy around dinner time. And then I end up “deleting” the entries for the day because I didn’t log dinner and it’s not “perfect” so therefore it shouldn’t exist at all. Lol. Oops. Yes, I am a bit crazy, if you haven’t noticed yet! Anyhow, given that I haven’t really been paying attention, I am SHOCKED that the scale is down. That is bizarre. And I’m not dehydrated, because I think I did drink enough yesterday. So it could potentially catch up to me tomorrow or the next day, but hubby leaves for San Diego today so I have 12 days to work off what I may have gained while he was home. (I was actually thinking yesterday that maybe it should just be a thing that I don’t log calories when he is home, or at least don’t get stressed if I don’t log the entire day.) Today I have a call scheduled with my new running coach after work, to discuss the plan she has created for me. I am to start the plan on Sunday. I will give you updates on how it goes! 😊
    4/15 – 139.8 lbs – Well, there is that bounce-back I was expecting. Funny how even though I know it’s going to happen and I’m fully expecting it, it’s still disappointing when you get on the scale and see a bump up. Even though my logical brain knows it is fine, and normal, and also connected to the fact that I haven’t been logging, my emotional side still feels it. That is part of what I am working on, tho, is to not be so emotionally attached to what the scale says. (Down = happy for the day, up = sad.) I had my first session with my new running coach yesterday. She had made up a training schedule for me (incorporating a bunch of exercises to strengthen my knees, warmup/cool down, my strength training days at the gym, etc.). It was very nice to chat with her and she is very motivating. I was supposed to start my new schedule tomorrow but I was too excited and started today. Lol. To start out, she has me running for one minute and then walking for one minute. I was supposed to go for about 45 minutes. I thought there was no friggin way I was doing to be able to do 1:1. But you know what, I was actually surprised at how well I did! Was it perfect? Nope. Sometimes I had to walk for 2 minutes, sometimes the dog had to stop to pee, sometimes we got to a bumpy spot on the sidewalk, or it was a dark place or whatever (we left at 4:40 AM). But overall it was pretty fun and I was excited by my ability. I have spent my entire life believing that my body was “less than” and not capable. If you have daughters, please teach them that this is complete and utter BS. Anyway, I did a 80 minute route. I used my Fitbit timer function, which counted down from 1 minute and then vibrated when it was time to stop walking and start running. I felt a bit dizzy when I got home; maybe dehydrated. It was fun! 😊
    4/16 – 139.8 lbs – Well, we are half way through the challenge and I am down by a total of 0.2 lbs. Lol. Whoops. However, I finally counted my calories for the entire day, yesterday, so hopefully things are on an upswing. I went for a two hour walk this morning, and Golly did so well! That being said, I am really not sure why everyone who has a non-reactive dog feels it necessary to stop and give advice to people with a reactive dog... Like, is your dog 78 lbs? No. Has your dog been in a cage for a year? No. So. How about you shut it? This morning, I had Golly sit and watch as another dog passed us. He sat there calmly, I had the leash loose, and he didn’t react at all, other than pant a bit. I was speaking to him quietly, telling him he was doing a good job, and I was petting the wrinkles out of his forehead. So, the lady felt compelled to stop and tell me, “You get what you pet. If you just relax a bit." I was like "DUDE, I AM RELAXED." Of course, I haven't had my meds yet, so… Okay, now I have about 89 hours of cleaning to do. Wish me luck.
    4/17 – 139.8 lbs – Disappointed that the scale has been the same for 3 days in a row, even though that is illogical. I counted my calories yesterday, again, so that is a good thing. Haven’t done my strength training all week, which is a problem. I just find it hard to fit everything into my schedule. I’m trying my best. Need to get more fluids in today. I should pre-plan my calories for today and see if that helps stay around 1500. I got 8 hours of sleep last night which is bizarre, for me, but hopefully will help me concentrate on my work today. I missed parts of work last week (maybe I should give myself “unhappy faces” above for those days?) and I really need to make attendance at work a priority. I got put on an “attendance management program” at work and I’m stressed out about that. I have to attend a special meeting about it on Thursday. I am bringing someone from my union with me. Yup, definitely feeling stressed/depressed/unhappy this morning. I think there is some shame and guilt in there, too. Hooray.
    4/18 – DNW – In speaking to one of my counsellors yesterday, I decided that it would be best to stop weighing myself for a week, as it seems to be increasing my craziness instead of decreasing it. I’ll weigh myself next Monday, and see how that went. I will also evaluate my feelings about not weighing myself, as the days go by. Either way, it will be valuable to see how it feels to not weigh in. It will likely increase my anxiety, but if so, that will indicate that I am putting a bit too much value on what the scale says. It is supposed to be “just data”, not an indication of my value as a human being. I have been feeling pretty overwhelmed these past few days, and like I have too much going on. I did stop weighing myself for a few months last year (as well as quit counting calories). I was terrified the entire time, that I would gain weight. When I finally weighed in, my weight was down by about 13 lbs. I was so irritable all day yesterday. I felt like murdering the dog; he would not stop whining no matter what I did. It was driving me crazy. And there was so much going on at work, and I couldn’t seem to keep up. And I was texting my boyfriend, trying to get support, and I had zero response. (Him and his “I’m too busy driving an 18-wheeler to respond to your texts”! 😉) It is my goal to do all of my days of work this week, but also all my hours of work. My counsellor suggested that I lower my expectations around productivity, however, and I think she is a pretty smart lady.
    4/19 – DNW -
    4/20 – DNW – Hi gang. Sorry I’ve been AWOL. Feeling a bit overwhelmed, of late. Decided to cut a bunch of things out of my schedule for this week in order to try to minimize that feeling of overwhelm. It seems to have helped. I will be back next round; but I’m not weighing myself until the 24th, as a sort of mental health self-care. Even hubby mentioned that it had been “getting into my psyche”, as he put it. I am a bit nervous about not weighing in, but I keep telling myself, “Your goal is to stay under 150 until February 1st, 2024. You were 140 last time you weighed. You will weigh in again on Monday. You cannot gain 10 lbs in one week. Chill.” You can all watch me panic on Monday after I do weigh myself. LOL. I am trying to focus on sleep and work this week. Even my exercise has gone a bit by the wayside. I would like to try to get to the gym tonight after work, but I will see how tired I am by the time I get home from Toronto. I gotta go hop in the shower now - have a good day, everyone!!
    4/21 -

I can relate to the overwhelming aspect. I did mentally decide before beginning this challenge of 10 days that weighing daily was just a Stat. It's basically recorded as scientific data lol. My Wednesday Weigh in's I will have some feelings for. When one has too much on their plate, it's time to cut back where they can. You do what works for you, your mind and your health journey.
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

My why
    I am playing a game with myself & setting little daily goals of losing 0.35lbs per day and using those goals to help me stay motivated and on track is a way of fasting that I saw in another group. Using my bathroom scale as a weight loss tool works for me. There are days that my weight increases by 2 pounds or more, and I understand that this is mainly water weight, and can go away as quickly as it came. That is why there are times that my daily goal and my weight that day are pounds apart. I am not expecting to lose 2 pounds of body fat by the next day. But it is possible to lose 2 pounds of water weight by the next day, so I stick to my goals. If it takes longer than one day to lose that water weight, I extend my fast for another day. Sticking to my plan, I will reach my 1st goal weight of 172 pounds on September 16 2023. This will put me in the overweight weight range which I have not seen since 2007. At that point I will decrease the daily amount to 0.2lbs per day to get to my ultimate goal of 140 by my birthday in February. I also have a cruise booked for my birthday & one of the tours offers a mini photoshoot. What a great opportunity to be at my goal & get semi professional pictures on the beach!
    I started an extended fast on April 9th. That was a real kick start to hitting my goals

End of round 218 231lbs
    End of round 219 229lbs

Previous days
    4/12 Goal 225.9/Actual 227.8. Still fasting. Still feeling good. I am on day 3. I have allowed some broth so not a true water fast yet but I wasn’t keto last week so this is easing me in. I decided that for every day I add the “helpers” I will extend my fast for a day. I am being very diligent with electrolytes & I am keeping busy. Yesterday I got over 10,000 steps & I expect the same today. I have hot Yin Yoga this morning after I walk the dog & then a couple of hours of work. There are some symptoms of fasting that I am not getting yet (💩) & hopefully that does not happen while I am working today 🤦‍♀️. I also usually get extreme heartburn & leg cramps but I think everything is just aligning & I am mentally ready to do this.
    4/13 Goal 225.6/Actual 226.4.
    Today will be the first day of my fast without helpers (like broth) to help me get through this fast. Sometimes I question my why. Things I know besides weight loss (which is #1) that fasting will help me to reduce inflammation & it will help with skin tightening through autophagy. Weight loss is the main reason & that’s why I don’t mind the helpers (usually less than 200 calories per day) but that stops autophagy so I gotta get to it. Hot yoga & walking the dog & some garden clean up are on tap today.

4/14 Goal 225.2 /Actual 224.8
    Yesterday was a good day. I did everything I planned, I even cooked some soup for when I am ready to break my fast. Sleep was crappy (literally) last night but that was bound to happen eventually. Today is day 5 of my fast. I am at my goal so I could end it, but I made it through the hardest days so I will continue, maybe until Wednesday. I know there will be some bounce back when I start to eat again & I feel good, today I will walk the dog, work & hopefully have a little gardening time in the afternoon.
    4/15 Goal 224.9/Actual 222.8
    Still fasting. Today is day 6. I felt good yesterday but I did argue with myself from 3:00-7:00 about ending the fast. I spent most of that time looking at food and recipes that I can cook. Everyone in my house is being respectful, not eating around me, and not hassling me about anything. I slept really well last night so today should be easier. My plan for today is a dog walk, hair appointment, some cleaning & gardening.
    4/16 Goal 224.6/Actual 221
    Still fasting & on Day 7! Feeling pretty proud. I have hit over 10 lbs lost in the past 7 days, the arthritis in my toe does not hurt, sleep is getting better & I was busy so I argued with myself less yesterday. I had some heartburn yesterday but peppermint tea helped. I will add more herbal teas today because I am getting sick of water. I know this happened on my other long fast & I ended up getting a blocked salivary duct. Today will be interesting because I am doing a harder hot yoga class. I will drink salted water during the class & just do what I can. I started taking glycine last night which is an amino acid & supposed to help with sleep and healing when taken at night. I give myself permission to end my fast today but based on how I am feeling this morning I will continue as long as I am to live my life normally & I feel good.

4/17 Goal 224.2/Actual 219.6.
    Weight loss is starting to slow down. I am on day 8 of an extended open ended fast. Yesterday hot yoga was hot & sweaty but i prepared & was well hydrated. I found out yesterday that PMS was probably part of my challenge last week. I keep hoping that is over, I am 52 dammit! I suspected that it was coming because the hot flashes had stopped for 2 weeks. 😂😂 I still continue to feel good so today I will go to the gym after work & lift light weights. I will also take the dog for a walk before work. I have been enjoying peppermint tea but today I will add ginger & turmeric tea at lunch time. I am naturally drinking less & not at all hungry so I want to be careful. Taking supplements was a little tricky. I have to take them one at a time now. I started oil pulling yesterday morning which I hope will help keep the salivary ducts active.

4/18 Goal 223.8/Actual 218.4
    Still fasting day 9. There is so much more than just not eating with fasting. I take a long list of supplements, potassium, magnesium & drink salted water. I don’t really find that I have more time because I am spending a lot of it reading fasting stuff to make sure that I am keeping motivated. I have to concentrate to stay out of the fridge & kitchen because I have so many habits & eat often without thinking. I feel good, less pain, no hunger but I am tired because I do not sleep long enough. I think about food A LOT. I think about what to eat, where I want to eat. Yesterday was tough. TOM cramps & bloating were very bad & I think I made my ginger turmeric tea too strong & it made me feel nauseous. I thought about breaking my fast but figured I wouldn’t feel better doing that. Since I am this far in there is a process. I can’t just eat a meal now. I have to start with tablespoons of broth at a time to wake up my digestive system. I am taking it day by day but I really hope that this damn period isn't as painful as yesterday.

4/19 Goal 223.5 /Actual 217.2
    I started breaking my fast yesterday. I made a mistake & did not have enough water & walked around Costco. I just couldn’t get feeling better & I was very hungry. I feel disappointed in a way that I couldn’t continue, but I have stuff to do & I was not productive. I read of people who have more mental clarity, energy, & feel great. I was fine, I did stuff but I was pretty distracted, & I am pretty behind on normal stuff like laundry. I lost 14lbs, which gives me a pretty good buffer, if it sticks. Now the hard work of breaking the fast & keeping the weight off begins. Today I will have 2 cups of the soup I made in small portions throughout the day, some tea, coffee & water. I will walk the dog & I have to work the entire day. TOM is horrible & probably part of why I had to stop.

4/20 Goal 223.1/Actual 218.2.
    I finally got a good night's sleep! I slept a solid 7 hours & 45 minutes without even having to pee once. Today should be awesome & productive! I ate normally with no issues yesterday. Last time it took 5 days to be able to eat, today I suspect I can resume eating as normal. I expect my weight to pop up another pound or 2 so in the next couple of days but I know that will be gone again in no time. Going forward I think I will do more 3-5 day fasts with helpers and the extended fasts just quarterly, as the seasons change like I have always planned. For now I will be eating strict keto with a focus on protein (not fat!), very little dairy & low calories. I participate in a 5 week weight loss challenge that ended yesterday. I won (& probably would have without the fast this time). We just keep it rolling every 5 weeks. I expect to win every one until I reach my goal.

4/21 Goal 222.8 /Actual
  • fmfdfa2020
    fmfdfa2020 Posts: 950 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Thank you @quiltingjaine for another round!

💪🏋️‍♀️🤸‍♀️🎵💃👗👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💗🌻🏖🙏

Heaviest Weight Ever: 186.0
    186 / 185 / 184 / 183 / 182 / 181 / 180
    179 / 178 / 177 / 176 / 175 / 174 / 173 / 172 / 171 / 170
    169 / 168 / 167 / 166 / 165 / 164 / 163 / 162 / 161 / 160 👉 159

Stick to Plan:
    • Calorie cycle for a weekly average of 1200 to 1500
    • Exercise: Row, Walk, Bike, Weights, Pushups, Dance, Jazzercise, Kayak, Hike
    • Water: Shoot for 80oz per day
    • Binge-Free & Sugar-Free for 100 days
    • Reduce added salt
    • Lots of veggies and protein, some fruit (very little processed foods or simple carbs which I hardly ever have)
    • I need to figure out a way to get more fiber, especially from grains.
    If I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started, I so desperately wanted to be where I am now.

End of Round 219: 171.2
    Round 220
    Previous Days' Notes:
    4/12: DNW Bike ✔ Water ✔ Calories ✔ Got up way too early to weigh.
    4/13: 171.6 Bike ✔ Water ✔ Calories (a little over maintenance - 1671). I'm really sticking those 171.x's. ;) A drop into the 170's should come soon.🤞 When I want something a little sweet, I've been eating frozen blueberries. They're really good. I'm stopping my pushup challenge for a little while. My arm has been hurting very badly and it may have started around the time I started pushups - not sure, but will lay off for a couple of weeks because I can't row now either, and I really miss rowing! It's going to be warmer in Maine (76) today than Georgia (68) (where my family is). huh?
    4/14: 171.6 Bike ✔ Water ✔ Calories ✔ Patience.🤪 Patience.🤪 Patience.🤪 I'm following my plan - it will drop!!
    4/15: 170.6 Bike ✔ Water ❎ Calories ✔ Patience won out over my internal fight between patience and frustration! LOL Unlike the "old" me who would have eaten out of frustration, the "new" me did not!! I finally dropped out of the 171's. Yay! I'm 40 days straight with no binge and no sugar. Believe me, I don't think there's anything wrong with sugar in moderation. I wish I was one of those people that could eat it. It just makes me feel like pure sh**, and it keeps my craving/bingeing going. Maybe one day I can eat it every now and then, but honestly, right now, I feel so good without it, I can't imagine wanting to feel like that again. We shall see...
    4/16: 170.0 Bike ✔ Water ✔ Calories ✔ Almost back into the 160's!! I stayed at 171.X for 10 days, and because of that, it looks like I'm going to get out of the 170.X's pretty fast. 🤞🤞🤞 I think that's fingers crossed even though it looks like a duck. Maybe I should put my glasses on before I start typing. LOL
    4/17: 170.2 B) Bike/Walk ✔ Water ✔ Calories ✔ I cleaned out my standalone freezer in the basement moving all the frozen vegtables upstairs to the refrigerator freezer so I can keep up with what I have better. And I'm going to the farmer to buy meat tomorrow, so needed room. I started eating more frozen vegetables during the winter because they seemed fresher than the "fresh" vegetables. I do look forward to fresh summer vegetables though. 🌽🥦🥕
    4/18: 169.6 Bike/Walk ✔ Water ✔ Calories ✔🔔🔔🔔ding! ding! ding! Hit the 160's! Goodbye
    4/19: 169.6 Bike ✔ Water ✔ Calories ✔ I was glad to see 169.x stuck around a second day even though I made cheese bread. I counted every calorie while making it, then weighed it after it was cooked and determined the number of calories per oz (it was 75 per oz). NSV: I made 2 small loaves so I could freeze half, and I was able to control myself and only eat a few slices instead of the entire loaf. ;) No sugar, processed food, or simple carbs is helping with my 100-day binge-free challenge. Hopefully the bread won't set me off (it was not made with whole wheat flour). I bought a lot of meat from the local farmer yesterday. I'm about to make chili with pinto and kidney beans, ground beef, sausage, and tomatoes. The mix of protein and complex carbs works so well for me. I just need to make sure I eat a normal serving and add a couple of vegetables on the side.
    4/12: DNW
    4/13: 171.6
    4/14: 171.6
    4/15: 170.6
    4/16: 170.0
    4/17: 170.2
    4/18: 169.6
    4/19: 169.6
    4/20: DNW Exercise❎ Water ❎ Calories (maintenance) Took a day off from everything yesterday. I puposely didn't exercise and ate at maintenance. I didn't drink enough water, which wasn't on purpose. ;)

Bingeing is why I'm where I am now. I want to see the results with 100 days of no bingeing. I'm not talking about going over calories from overeating a little, I'm talking full-out bingeing. And that's not just on bad foods, even when I'm eating well, I'll binge. This will be extremely challenging but if I stick to it (and stay off sugar and simple carbs to stop cravings), there is no way I'm not going to see consistent weight loss during these 100 days (not to mention the health benefits)! Part of this challenge, too, is if I do have a slip, that I don't revert back to old habits of bingeing for days/weeks/months. I will acknowledge the slip, celebrate that it didn't derail me, and just keep on keeping on.
    I want to see what happens when I don't give up!
    100-day Binge-free Challenge starting March 6…
    *=1 successful day / ⭐=10 successful days / ^=1 oops Day
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐*****

100-day Sugar-free Challenge starting March 6…
    *=1 successful day / 💚=10 successful days / ^=1 oops Day
    💚💚💚💚*****

Breaking the salt habit (replace with spices and herbs) starting April 16. Plan: 10 days 1/2 tsp, then 10 days 1/4 tps, then 10 days 1/8 tsp, lastly no added sugar (maybe?)
    ✳= 1 day 1/2 tsp added salt / ✴= 1 day 1/4 tsp added salt / ☑= 1/8 tsp added salt
    ✳✳✳✳
    I decided to start at 1/2 tsp for 10 days because I was having a hard time getting started. To my surprise, I've had salt left over each day - yay!

100-Day Weight Tracking to remind me that fluxations are normal and that you can stay at a certain weight for days/weeks but it will eventually come off - so be patient and stick with the plan!
    March 09 - Day 01: 177.5
    March 10 - Day 02: 177.9
    March 11 - Day 03: 177.0
    March 12 - Day 04: 176.7
    March 13 - Day 05: 176.8
    March 14 - Day 06: 176.0
    March 15 - Day 07: 175.9
    March 16 - Day 08: 176.0
    March 17 - Day 09: 175.8
    March 18 - Day 10: 176.0
    March 19 - Day 11: DNW
    March 20 - Day 12: 175.9
    March 21 - Day 13: 176.0
    March 22 - Day 14: 175.6
    March 23 - Day 15: 175.7
    March 24 - Day 16: 174.9
    March 25 - Day 17: DNW
    March 26 - Day 18: 174.7
    March 27 - Day 19: 174.3
    March 28 - Day 20: 173.8
    March 29 - Day 21: DNW
    March 30 - Day 22: DNW
    March 31 - Day 23: DNW
    April 1 - Day 24: DNW
    April 2 - Day 25: 173.2
    April 3 - Day 26: 172.6
    April 4 - Day 27: 172.0
    April 5 - Day 28: 171.8
    April 6 - Day 29: 171.0
    April 7 - Day 30: 171.8
    April 8 - Day 31: 171.6
    April 9 - Day 32: 171.6
    April 10 - Day 33: DNW
    April 11 - Day 34: 171.2
    April 12 - Day 35: DNW
    April 13 - Day 36: 171.6
    April 14 - Day 37: 171.6
    April 15 - Day 38: 170.6
    April 16 - Day 39: 170.0
    April 17 - Day 40: 170.2
    April 18 - Day 41: 169.6
    April 19 - Day 42: 169.6
    April 20 - Day 43: DNW

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    180s / 170s / 160s / 150s / 140s / 130s
  • tishawj
    tishawj Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Good Morning 10 day friends!! Looking forward to this round...no holidays, vacation, special days (except for nephews b-day, but it will just be a lunch I can manage) to bump me out of my routine. I'm committing to tracking as best I can, getting enough water and daily activity. Let's do this!!!

Female - 51 years old - 5'5"
    Goal Weight - to hang out somewhere 145-150
    R219 EW - 4/11 - 174.6

4/12 - 173.0 - coming down after a carby long weekend. Weather has skipped over spring and we have summer this week...I LOVE it!! Expecting to get great hikes in every morning until Sunday looking at the forecast, the woods are my happy place and a great way to start my day.
    4/13 - 173.0 - hopefully I won't be stuck here for long.
    4/14 - 172.8 - Was a bit surprised to see this down a smidge. I got really snacky last night and instead of being smart and grabbing some grapes or snap peas to cure the crunch craving I dipped into the chip drawer. I was well in a calorie deficit before that so I likely didn't go over maintenance with my little bowl of munchie mix....but I felt gross when I went to bed, and slept horribly. A regular walk with the dog this morning after I get tickets (hopefully) for DS17 belated bday present and then we're heading up to the storage place to pick up the bike for the summer, might get a ride in tomorrow before it snows again next week :smiley:
    4/15 - 170.6 - !!! Nice drop !!! Whooshed water weight all day yesterday and through the night...inconvenient for sleeping but I'll deal LOL. Excited to think I might break into the 160's this round! It's been a couple of years, it will be nice to see them again. I had a bleach accident doing laundry yesterday that ruined a couple of dark tshirts and my favourite maxi-dress. But you know what? All were starting to be really too big on my anyway, so it's a good excuse to go get some replacements that will actually fit this summer. Going to take advantage of the summer like weather this weekend and get outside as much as I can before we return to a typical Ontario spring next week. Happy Saturday everyone!!
    4/16 - 171.4 - thought there might be a bounce back after that whoosh as my body figures out hydration. Good hike yesterday morning and we got in a nice ride in the afternoon. We're heading out for my Nephew's birthday lunch this morning. Don't know what we're having but they usually eat pretty healthy so there should be good choices...but also cake. We will probably take the dogs out for a walk after though so can hopefully offset anything extra...at least in part.
    4/17 - 172.4 - Too many things with buns yesterday...and haven't had TMI in a few days come to think of it...and TOM is closing in...so many things contributing to this. Planning lots of water today, a good long walk with the dog and hopefully will see this number head back down.
    4/18 - 171.6 - heading back down. Calories were good but had the blahs yesterday...this massive change in weather really has me down. After a week in Mexico, we returned to a week long April heat wave...and now we're back below freezing and its grey and dreary, all I wanted to do yesterday afternoon was sleep. At least the dog forces me to get out for a walk at least once a day.
    4/19 - 171.4 - another tick back down. We decided to go see a hockey game last night (our local Junior team is in the second round of the playoffs) and ate out....we shared a big salad and fajitas so I didn't to too much damage calorie wise there, but I did have some wine. Hoping the night out doesn't have a delayed reaction to end this round. Still grey and dreary here...snowed off and on yesterday and might again today :( Going to get pork carnitas started in the crock pot then make myself get outside for a walk with the dog. Maybe if I head to the woods for a short hike I'll feel better about it...
    4/20 - 170.8 - still moving in the right direction :smile: I haven't managed to get myself to the woods for a hike since the weekend...need to do that today to try to get myself out of this funk I'm in, it's all in my head.
    4/21
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    You don't have to be perfect, you just have to be better than you were before

31, 5'5"
    OSW: 164.2 164.5 164.9 Dec 31, 2022 165.5 Jan 5, 2023
    GW: 130-135

Previous Rounds:
    R69: 158.1; R70: 156.5; R71: 156.3 R72: 156.3; R73: 155.2; R74: 155.4; R75: 156.1; R76: 155.6; R80: 153.2; R81: 154.3; R82: 154.1; R84: 156.5; R89: 156.7; R91: 160.1; R93: 159.3; R94: 156.1; R98: 154.5; R99: 155.9; R100: 152.8; R101: 149.7; R102: 149.0; R103: 149.0; R104: 146.2; R105: 146.6; R106: 144.6; R107: 146.8; R108: 147.7; R109: 148.1; R110: 150.1; R111: 154.3; R112: 152.6; R113: 151.7; R121: 153.0; R122: 154.8; R123: 153.9; R124: 153.4; R125: 155.6; R126: 152.3; R127: 151.5; R128: 151.0; R129: 151.0; R130: 152.6; R131: 153.9; R132: 150.6; R133: 151.2; R134: 149.3; R135: 149.5; R136: 148.4; R137: 147.9; R138: 148.4; R139: 151.9; R140: 150.4; R141: 150.4; R142: 144.0; R143: 144.2; R144: 147.0; R145: 145.7; R146: 145.9; R147: 145.9; R148: 146.5; R149: 147.3; R150: 146.8; R151: 147.9; R152: 147.7; R153: 147.2; R154: 147.0; R155: 144.7; R157: 146.1; R158: 146.6; R159: 146.3; R160: 150.2; R161: 146.7; R162: 144.6; R163: 146.2; R164: 147.3; R165: 146.3; R166: 148.5; R167: 147; R168: 148.4; R169: 151.4; R170: 148.9; R171: 144.8 R172: DNW; R173: 146.1; R174: 147.9; R175: 145.9; R176: 150.5; R177: 149.3; R179: 150.5; R180: 151.6; R181: DNW; R182: 150.2; R183: 152.9; R184: 153.4; R185: 151.3; R186: 152.3; R187: 151.8; R188: 150.9; R189: 152.6; R190: DNW; R191: 154.8; R192: 155.5; R193: 155.2; R194: 156.5; R195: DNW; R196: 155.7; R197: DNW; R198: 156.1; R199: DNW; R200: DNW; R201: 159.8; R202: 159.7; R203: 160.5; R204: DNW; R205: DNW; R206: 161.7; R207: 163.6; R208: DNW; R209: 164.5; R210: 163.9; R211: DNW; R212: 163.1; R123: 162.1; R214: 162.1; R215: 160.4; R216: 160.4; R217: 159.6; R218: 159.0; R219: 159.6

Last weight
    04/11 - 159.6

Round Goal: 157.x
    Workout: 3x/week - M-W-F bodyweight and C25K training, regular walks with pups (weather permitting)
    Nutrition: Log daily

Day, Weight, Comment
    4/12 - 158.2
    4/13 - 158.7
    4/14 - 160.0
    4/15 - 159.5
    4/16 - 159.3
    4/17 - 158.3
    4/18 - 157.9
    4/19 - 158.2
    4/20 - 158.1 - Sigh, is my body playing that game it did with 160 and not allowing me to end in the 157.x range for a few rounds despite hitting in through the round itself? I hope its not. Maybe it's just pre-TOM bloat and heaviness messing with me. I don't feel or look particularly bloated, but some months are almost visibly unnoticeable and practically no other PMS symptoms appear. This may be one of them as I know in the next 36 hours, it's due. Yesterday's run went really well. I didn't end up doing my kettlebell as I wanted to do that today for a workout to keep me going. It's supposed to storm this evening so likely no walk with pups. I have to do something instead. Once again, pups kept me up quite a bit last night (they're almost intolerable when BF is gone) so I slept in almost until my work alarm. I'm thinking of doing it around my lunch break to give me the endorphins to make it through the after-lunch slump. BigBro requested my stromboli for dinner. It's a calorie bomb so I've pre-logged it already. No choice but to fast until my lunch and no snacking in between lunch and dinner based on current calories. Hopefully I can create a little buffer through the day. Focused on plenty of water and movement every hour.
    4/21

Previous Day's Comments
    4/12 - Ahhh, much better! Today I'm attempting to ease back into C25K with my ankle. I have my brace and I'm planning on taking it as slow and easy as necessary to get through it without re-injury. I'll stop if I think I'm coming close to that, though. Also picking back up on kettlebell strength circuit since I didn't on Monday as I was recovering from what we now believe to be the 12 hour stomach bug. BF dealt with the same thing I did on Sunday night/Monday all day. He was all good yesterday like nothing happened. I got an email yesterday about my upcoming training which I'm flying out in 2 weeks for. Business casual. Oof. I had to go dig that stuff out. My slacks fit, but they are TIGHT. Granted, this was yesterday, feeling bloated, and in the afternoon after breakfast and lunch had been consumed. Which is a good thing because I'll be wearing them from 8am to 5pm at training every day, food consumption included. So these next 2 weeks I need to kick my butt in gear in hopes of losing a tiny smidgen - just enough I don't feel like I'm going to bust seams on my only 2 pairs of slacks. I will wear slacks once, maybe twice a year, if that, with this job so I don't want to spend the money or all the time to find and buy new ones. Especially since I'm actively working to get healthier and lose the excess fat. Also, dinner is on my coworker and I Tuesday after I fly in (she's driving in) and Thursday. Friday I fly out right after class so I'll likely rely on airport fare (scheduled to land at 11pm so I'll be grabbing something). Breakfast and lunch is provided, continental-style, Wednesday-Friday. Dinner is out with the host on Wednesday night. AKA, I'm at other's mercy almost every meal during my trip. Oh and they specifically said "southern hospitality" which, being southern myself, makes me a little concerned with the fare provided. My co-worker is very sweet and I'm sure we can be flexible, the other stuff is questionable. So I'm really hoping that I can give myself enough buffer in these next two weeks that any bloat and gain between Tuesday afternoon and Friday doesn't cause a busted seam come Friday. I'll be wearing jeans to fly so once class is over, I can change and avoid any catastrophe at the airport at least. All this to say, I need to stay firmly on the wagon for 2 weeks straight.... Good news is, I have a plan for lunches next week AND I'm in charge of dinner at least 3 of the days as BF is gone on a business trip so I have a lot of control about the type of foods I'm eating. I'm looking up recipes and making plans for my grocery trip Friday to ensure I'm all set.
    4/13 - Not quite sure the uptick....DOMS maybe? My abs were feeling quite sore yesterday afternoon and the squat down to the toilet and then to my work chair this morning was a little more of a struggle than normal (hello shaking legs first thing!) I feel lighter and I don't look bloated so I'm okay with soreness weight after a week off of heavy workouts. I had a dream last night about finances so I updated all my information and did a little digging this morning and lost track of time so no workout. I have a plan that will save money and help me pay off the one credit card I owe on in half the time, freeing up money for the kiddos this summer so it's not a total loss. I'm about to check work emails while pedaling gently on the bike, just to get some simple movement in which is better than nothing. Unsure dinner but planning on eating my curry before we head out to our Thirsty Thursday meetup to save some much needed cals. Especially since I'm not getting in an intense workout. Oops! FamWife got accepted to a new, better position yesterday so it's a little celebration and I'll need to be prepared with a nice full belly. Trying to fast until then as well, to help buffer the afternoon/dinner.
    4/14 - I'm crying a little on the inside. It is my fault and I know it. I'm so incredibly bloated this morning I didn't want to step on the scale. Buuuuut I needed a reality check and a reality check it is. I fasted until 11 and ate some curry, though I only had a fraction of what I normally would eat (it filled me up super quick). I splurged and had 2 unplanned drinks while out which were calorie bombs. I did munch on a bit of the charcuterie board but I allowed myself that since I didn't eat much at all for lunch. I didn't think about how calorie-dense the drinks were until I logged them after. *insert facepalm here* Dinner was chili cheese dogs because BF was craving them like mad. All in all, not great day but I stuck to my guns and logged it all so I could see where I went wrong. Today, I woke up at 453am and cuddled in bed (I felt so cold despite the 2 dogs glued to my sides) until my alarm at 530. I was almost dozing and cold so I fought myself to get up, but I did. I knew the scale reading would be awful and I knew today was a workout day. I can't skip today after skipping more than a week last week! Anyway, kettlebell strength and C25K W4D3 once the sun begins to shed some light. I also have a dentist appointment at 2 today and then I'll grab groceries after since the dental office is across the street from the grocery. Plan for next week while BF is gone: Tuesday - taco salad, Wednesday-air fried drumsticks or thighs with veg Thursday - garlic steak bites with mashed potatoes and veg. Lunches for the week will be air fried stuffed bell peppers with ground tofu. I'm working on making my lunches fully plant-based when possible and trying to make dinners I'm in charge of healthy as possible but not so much BigBro won't eat them.
    4/15 - Not down as much as I'd like, but I'm very happy to be back in the 150s. I feel and look much less bloated and puffy today which also makes me feel much better. Today the boys are riding down to Black Rifle Coffee Co to get coffee drinks (I'm jealous, but I got a battery for my bike so I can start practicing again) and enjoy the beautiful riding weather. FamWife is volunteering for a garden this morning so I'm going in to help her since the boys are gone. We had storms last night that normally I'd love, but the pressure was very sudden and significant. I woke up crying due to pain. I'm still in a lot of pain so I plan on taking it easy today. I did manage to enjoy the storms despite the pain once I figured out what was going on and did a breathing exercise to calm myself down (I was very anxious having woken up already crying). Friends coming in from out of town this afternoon so hanging out. I plan to fast until lunch to help offset whatever it is we do in the afternoon. If we don't do lunch as a group, I'll try to get something plant-based and healthy as FamWife likes eating healthy too. Dinner will likely be unhealthy so I'm working hard to offset that. Supposed to hit 90 today and I'll be outside so I'm really focused on pushing water through the day as well. Fortunately being hot is a great appetite suppressant!
    4/16 - DNP
    4/17 - I couldn't find my post from yesterday though I swear up and down I did post. I don't know anymore, I'm losing my days. I'm happy to report a loss and that I'm nearly back down to my pre-binge weight. I'm a bit late posting but fortunately my kettlebell workout doesn't take but 10-15 minutes so I should be okay to be on the computer for work in a timely fashion. It's chilly out so definitely waiting until sun is all the way up in the sky before I step away to run this morning. Today I'm air frying 4 tofu-stuffed bell peppers for plant-based lunches this week. I'm not prepping anything for breakfast as I'm trying to fast until lunch all week. Plus, oats are easy enough to make on the spot should I need something earlier than lunch. I'm not sure dinner yet as I'm letting BF choose as his last meal at home until Friday. I've got my meals planned until Friday so I should be good to go. Even better, with BF gone Tuesday-Thursday, I won't distract him with little dance parties or pacing around on work calls for extra steps. I'm hoping all this effort will mean those slacks fit better come next week.
    4/18 - The scale almost settled on 158.3 again today and then suddenly flashed down to 157.9 which I am perfectly okay with. Goal for the round was to be 157.x so I'll be happy if I can lower the .x part or even hit 156! I did splurge on some dark chocolate yesterday but I pre-logged it and kept it all within goals. I tossed and turned quite a bit last night so I turned off my original alarm and ended up out of bed at 645 - just in time to get coffee and hop on work. I'll probably pedal on the bike while working later or do it over lunch for a light workout. I also plan to take the pups for a walk this evening after dinner. The man leaves about 930 this morning and then I'll have the house to myself (BigBro already left for school) to pace or dance or whatever as well. I made my stuffed peppers yesterday. I'm not sure how they taste so today I've already pre-logged them and will see if I can eat them for the next 3 days as well. I'm about to pull out some ground beef to thaw for taco salad and pre-log that for tonight so I know where I stand.
    4/19 - Not surprised and actually rather shocked it's not higher. I had kind of a binge yesterday. It was a craving I couldn't quite figure out as well as seemingly insatiable hunger. I ate, listening to my body as best I could (much harder when there's a craving demanding to be paid attention to....) but I was well over calories. I stopped tracking eventually because I simply couldn't keep up with what was going into my mouth. Today I'm feeling better. I don't feel bloated or very heavy at all this morning which I'm grateful for, I'm just hoping that staying completely on track today will negate anything that could show up on the scale tomorrow from this. The pups had a rough night, waking up barking and whining from nightmares and then causing the other to bark and think something's going on. 3 times I was up trying to calm them down... they aren't a fan of BF being gone. I ended up sleeping an extra 20 minutes (of interrupted snooze sleep but it did seem to help a tad). All I wanted yesterday was a nap so I think maybe today, if I feel the same, I'll give in to a short one over lunch since I'll have my workouts done this morning. Especially given the overnight debacles I was awake for. Today is kettlebell strength and C25K. I have 2 8-minute runs with 5 minute walk in between to get through. Thankfully it isn't storming like it was forecast so I can knock it out at my usual time.
    4/20
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,905 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    @RenaPink11 After my back surgery 40 years ago (133 to 118 - flat on my back in bed for 3 weeks) lots of fat AND muscle loss. I realized I could feel the bracket holding my spinal rods when I leaned against the wall. Several years ago after regaining weight I slipped on wet sidewalk and sat straight down - bum to concrete. I apparently broke my tailbone but nothing you can do about that. Then lost weight again and Now I have donut cushions to sit on even when we travel. I didn’t expect to have butt bones!
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Thanks @quiltingjaine for another round.

Hi, I’m Debbie.
    I am 60 yr old, 5' 6" female from Missouri.
    OSW 213.4 (July 2012)
    Round 164 (Round 1) SW 206.6 RGW 205 EW 204 (-2.6)
    Round 165 (Round 2) SW 204 RGW 204 EW 205.4 (+1.4)
    Round 166 - I skipped this one. Husband started radiation. (+2.4)
    Round 167 (Round 3) SW 207.8 RGW EW 207.2 (-.6)
    Round 168 (Round 4) SW 207.2 RGW 204 EW 205.8 (-1.4)
    Round 169 (Round 5) SW 205.8 RGW 204 EW 206 (+.2) Thanksgiving
    Round 170 (Round 6) SW 206. RGW 204 EW 206.8 (+.8)
    Round 171 (Round 7) SW 206.8 RGW 204 EW 208.6 (+1.8)
    Round 172 (Round 8) SW 208.6 RGW 206 EW 207.8 (-.8)
    Round 173 (Round 9) SW 207.8 RGW 205’s EW 208.6 (+.8)
    Round 174 (Round 10) SW 208.6 RGW 206 EW 204.6 (-4.0)
    Round 175 (Round 11) SW 204.6 RGW 203 EW 207.4 (+2.8)
    Round 176 (Round 12) SW 207.4 RGW 205 EW 208.6 (+1.2)
    Round 177 (Round 13) SW 208.6 RGW 205 EW 206.2
    Round 178 (Round 14) SW 206.2 RGW 205 EW 205.8
    Round 179 skipped this one - traveling
    Round 180 (Round 15) SW 208 RGW 205 EW 210.2
    Round 181 (Round 16) SW 210.2 RGW 209 EW 209.2
    Round 182 skipped
    Round 183 (Round 17) SW 209.2 RGW 208 EW 208.2
    Round 184 (Round 18) SW 208.2 RGW 207 EW 210.2
    Round 185 (Round 19) SW 210.2 RGW 208 EW
    Round 186 skipped
    Round 187 skipped
    Round 188 skipped
    Round 189 skipped
    Round 190 SW 209.6 RGW 209 EW 210
    Round 191 SW 210 RGW 209 EW 205.2
    Round 192 SW 205.2 RGW 204.2 EW 205.8
    Round 193 SW 205.8 RG 205 EW 213.2
    Round 194 SW 211.4 RG 207 EW 213.2
    Round 195 Skipped
    Round 196 SW 210.2 RG 209 EW211
    Round 197 SW 211 RG 209 EW
    Round 198 Skipped
    Round 199 Skipped
    Round 200 EW 211.8
    Round 201 SW 211.8 RGW 209 EW 210.2
    Round 202 SW 210.2 RGW 208 EW 210.6
    Round 203 SW 210.6 RGW 209 EW 209.8
    Round 204 SW 209.8 RGW 208.4 EW 210
    Round 205 SW 210 RGW 208.4EW 208.8
    Round 206 208.8 RGW 208 EW
    Round 207 skipped
    Round 208 skipped
    Round 209 skipped
    Round 210 SW RGW 209.2 EW
    Round 211 SW RGW EW 210.2
    Round 212 SW 210.2 RGW 208 EW 208.8
    Round 213 skipped
    Round 214 skipped
    Round 215 skipped
    Round 216 skipped
    Round 217 skipped
    Round 218 SW 204 RGW 202 EW 203.4
    Round 219 SW 203.4 RGW 202 EW 201.8
    Round 220 SW 201.8 RGW 199.8 EW

Two pounds might be a lofty goal but I'll shoot for it anyway.

Day, Weight, Comment
    4/12 201.8
    4/13 202 I splurged and had fast food cheeseburger and fries. Too much salt I hope.
    4/14 201.6 very happy with this.
    4/15 201.6 Great, it stayed down.
    4/16 201.4 Creeping down but at least it’s lower than yesterday. I took DH car and sold it yesterday. Hard going into the garage and seeing it gone. I didn’t need to have two cars so another part of him is gone even if it was just a car. It just makes me so sad to have to do these things but it’s reality.
    4/17 201.0 Still heading down little by little.
    4/18 200.6 Lowest I’ve been in about two years. It’s been very stressful with many life changes.
    4/19 200.8 That’s okay.
    4/20 200.0 Wow, I haven’t been this low for quite awhile. Now to keep it going down. I have a pizza fundraiser tonight. I was going to buy a whole pizza but you can just buy a slice instead. Might be the wisest and best choice.
    4/21
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @pezhed Sending prayers for your SIL! That’s definitely scary.
  • quiltingjaine
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Female 5’1” Age 73 years
    Started Keto WOE 7/17/17 (mid-Rnd 10)
    *Travel - no scale part of the time
    HWE 197.0 (2/2008)
    Weight on 1/17/17 174.5
    OGW 137 (set by WW 2008, WW goal 1985 was 126) UGW was 125 (HS weight 1968)

👍👍This is NOT A DIET. It’s a LIFESTYLE👍👍
    Rnd 7 167.0 to Rnd 17 155.5
    To Rnd 27 146*
    To Rnd 37 139.0
    To Rnd 47 133.5*
    To Rnd 57 131.5
    To Rnd 67 128.0
    To Rnd 77 125.0
    To Rnd 87 121.0*
    To Rnd 97 121.0
    To Rnd 107 122.0
    To Rnd 117 116.0
    To Rnd 127 117.0
    To Rnd 137 117.0
    To Rnd 147 116.0 🙌
    To Rnd 157 115.5
    To Rnd 167 119.4
    To Rnd 177 118.3
    To Rnd 187 120.0 AW 119.6
    To Rnd 197 121.5 AW 119.15
    To Rnd 207 123.5 AW 125.0
    SW RND 208 124.5 AW 125.25
    SW RND 209 124.5 AW 125.7
    SW RND 210 124.0 AW 124.4
    SW RND 211 126.0 AW 126.11
    SW RND 212 127.0 AW 126.45
    SW RND 213 126.5 AW 127.9
    SW RND 214 127.0 AW 126.37
    SW RND 215 126.0 AW 127.4
    SW RND 216 127.5 AW 127.4
    SW RND 217 126.5 AW 127.15
    SW RND 218 127.5 AW 127.45
    SW RND 219 127.0 AW 127.95

We ALL have good rounds and bad but that is part of life. Don’t stay away, stay accountable. We don’t judge, we support.-Jpv,2/13/19

What we need to succeed is a sustainable way of eating, not a DIET we go on and off.

People say keto/LCHF isn’t sustainable. I’ve been doing it for over 5 years with amazing results!

This is NOT A DIET. It’s a LIFESTYLE.

We are unstoppable not because we do not have failures but because we continue on despite them. - paraphrase of original quote by Beau Taplin

Up and down - just riding the waves of life. 🌊 🏄‍♀️ (My new mantra-3/19/22)

"Do or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

RND SW 220 128.0
    4/12 127.0 IF until 5:30 last night - chicken, broccoli, salad at El Pollo Loco (his choice but good with me)
    4/13 126.5 Got some activity by moving stuff in the sewing room so I could get rid of the dead TV. Horrid headache this morning but I’m sure it’s from the extra physical activity yesterday. Moving a treadle sewing machine on carpet isn’t easy!
    4/14 126.5 This won’t last - Golden Corral for the first time in months. Haven’t been since before DH had first shoulder replacement in September. DH had tooth extraction so I made a second trip to WM for Orange sherbet. Well, apparently I never posted so I will catch up tomorrow from the top of page 6.
    4/15 128.0 Up as expected but my GKI is down in spite of fried chicken, hush puppy and NSA dessert.
    4/16 127.5 I have found that if I have my main meal around noon I am satisfied all day and don’t even snack in the afternoon/evening. Unfortunately, since DH is playing some form of cards (Tripoley, pinochle, poker, bridge) 6 days a week it makes it impossible to eat at 3 - my chosen time during the pandemic. Cards start at 12 or 1 and go until 4 plus “hanging out” and chatting. This makes eating eat too late for me. I need to start making “dinner” in the morning so he can leave.
    4/17 127.5 Egg Roll in a Bowl with shrimp, I think.
    4/18 126.5 Ate above at 10:45AM, small snack at 3. Macros were right on. Dermatologist appointment at 7:25. What was I thinking? Not a morning person!
    4/19 128.0 No TMI x 2 and ate OMAD late yesterday . Had an hour and a half to kill between derm and nails. Had a venti latte with cream at Starbucks, read an ebook and people watched. Didn’t want food when I met DH @ In-n-Out. I should have just fasted. Ate a plain burger (no bun) and Brussels sprouts at about 3. TMI happened after WI, 18 oz of coffee, and while reading posts. 🤷‍♀️
    4/20 127.5 Bingo last night - sub sandwich, chips, ice cream sandwich. At least I picked out the majority of the bread. Today running my friend around to return cable box and rental car. Then to hotel this evening. I have quilt guild meeting tonight across town. TMI after WI and coffee.
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Round 220
    End weight round 219 - 174.2 up from 173.5
    Start weight round 220 - 173.2
    Goals for round 220
    To hit 171.2
    Water! Water! Water!
    Run every other day
    Incorporate kettle bells back into my workouts
    4/12 - 173.2 - woke up about 3am feeling like I’d been ran over by a bus. Headache, sinus pressure, cough, sore throat. “Called in” from work - which I’m remote today so no impact on the office. Going back to bed now.
    4/13 - 172.8 - still sick but got all of my calories in yesterday. Feeling a little better today but sleep was crap. Hopefully I’m on the upswing. Not sure if I will make the gym tonight. Still really worn down.
    4/14 - 171.8 - perks of being sick. I do feel somewhat better today. Going to at least get some walking in and possibly a jog.
    4/15 - 172.0 - I’ll take it! I thought it was going to be way more than that. I’m still congested, but feeling soooo much better than I have been. I was able to get a walk/jog in yesterday even with this crud in my head & chest. It felt good!! I got just a tad over 2 miles. I should’ve done a full 3.1 just to see what time I could do it in. Hubby wants Mexican tonight - my weakness 2nd to fried chicken & mashed potatoes. I will get the veggie fajita with no tortillas! Win!
    4/16 - 171.7 - Trucking along in the right direction. I slept like crap. This congestion is lingering, otherwise I feel pretty good. Didn’t get my walk in yesterday as planned. Storms on & off today, so we will see how it goes.
    4/17 - 173.3 - Ope!! Helllllooooo sodium!
    4/18 - 173.0 - Didn’t make the gym yesterday as all the congestion flared back up just when I thought it was heading out. Plan to make the gym tonight and hopefully flush some of this sodium out.
    4/19 - 172.6 - was able to do a walk/jog yesterday. This congestion is still lingering 8 days in. With losing weight, I’ve started to notice my bones. I have a collar bone, ribs, hip bones and I can actually feel them now. I find myself feeling them bc I’ve never been able to before. Also, I have to sleep with a pillow or blanket between my knees now. It’s uncomfortable for my knees to lay on top of each other.
    4/20 - 172.4 - got a walk/jog in yesterday. And signed up for a new gym opening up in town. It will cut the cost of my yearly fees from $696 to $396! And that includes the yearly fee. Win! Win! The only thing is they don’t have a track to run, but that’s okay. I can run in my neighborhood. But they have hydro massagers, a sauna, more class options, free body scans (YAY!) & tanning. I’m excited!