Maintained weight

Options
I am unsure how to accept maintaining my weight for six months. Tomorrow I will get on a scale for my six months weigh in. I did measurements today and they were either the same, an inch more or less. All the years of this health and weight lost journey this was my first seasons of not weighing myself every month and being super critical of myself. I only believe I can go harder from here. I'm sharing because this is a requirement for the 60 day change fit challenge I started. Thx for reading.

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    I am unsure how to accept maintaining my weight for six months. Tomorrow I will get on a scale for my six months weigh in. I did measurements today and they were either the same, an inch more or less. All the years of this health and weight lost journey this was my first seasons of not weighing myself every month and being super critical of myself. I only believe I can go harder from here. I'm sharing because this is a requirement for the 60 day change fit challenge I started. Thx for reading.

How did it go @Warrior_Thunder?
    💪🏻
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    On the bright side: maintaining is a heck of lot better than regaining!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,481 Member
    Options
    Think of it as a bus stop on the way to another, potentially better destination.

You paused here for a while, enjoyed the visit, learned a few things, but are ready to move on!
  • springlering62
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Or think of it as a budget.

You’ve invested in paying off all your debts, paused a moment to enjoy yourself, didn’t get into further debt, and now it’s time to invest for the future, only in yourself!

Cup half full!!!! 😘
  • Warrior_Thunder
    Warrior_Thunder Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I finally got on the scale and though the inches didn't move that freaking scale sure did. 20 more pounds gained and I am not upset. In fact, I looked at myself in the mirror and I can see definition and dents where fat used to be. The skin hanging is getting tighter and the muscles are there. I don't see them yet but I sure feel them after a full week's workout. Well I am going another six months no scale and turn up my workout to weight lifting outside of the water. Today was my first day and I killed it!
  • springlering62
    Options
    I finally got on the scale and though the inches didn't move that freaking scale sure did. 20 more pounds gained and I am not upset. In fact, I looked at myself in the mirror and I can see definition and dents where fat used to be. The skin hanging is getting tighter and the muscles are there. I don't see them yet but I sure feel them after a full week's workout. Well I am going another six months no scale and turn up my workout to weight lifting outside of the water. Today was my first day and I killed it!

This is the post of a confident woman. Winner, right here!

I wish everyone on these boards could see this!

As a fellow lifter and aquafit’er, have you checked out the AquaLogix Aqua Bells? Someone here told me about them and I ordered both the bells and the ankle thinggies. They are an amazing workout. Tons of resistance, don’t hurt to grip, and I actually feel like they help my gym workout be stronger as a result!

You’re doing so well. Congrats! No, I think props is more appropriate! 😂😘
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!
  • Warrior_Thunder
    Warrior_Thunder Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thx you thx you! I'll keep those suggestions in mind!