My food diary doesn't reflect my goals properly.

ginjerbear
ginjerbear Posts: 2 Member
For example, my protein goal is set to 200g per day. And my Calorie goal is 2000 per day. I set my tracking to percentages so that I could manually enter my calories. And I set my Protein percentage to 45% which reflected as 200g on the website.

But, when I go to my food tracker, It says IM already in the minus/past my goal numbers even though Ive only had less than half of my goal in protein and calories so far today. FOr example, Ive only had 96g of protein today but its saying IM already -33g over my goal. And when I go to the daily nutrients tracking on the app, it says my protein goal is only 63g, ???? IM so confused.

I just want to set my calories to 2000/day and my Protein to 200g a day, why is this so difficult?
Tagged:

Answers

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 832 MFP Staff
    Our apologies for any problems you are having. For additional support please visit: https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or send us an email to support@myfitnesspal.com. This way our Support Team can take a closer look at your account. Thanks!
  • ginjerbear
    ginjerbear Posts: 2 Member
    I had already done that, but didn't get a reply. (I also did the mandatory reply to the email). But maybe it was just fixed behind the scenes because last night when I went to bed it was all still messed up when I was trying to log my dinner. But today when I opened the app at lunch it seems to be corrected.
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 832 MFP Staff
    We are happy to hear all seems to be back in working order! If the problem does come back, can you let us know your case support number, so our Support Team can locate your request more readily?