Looking for pals

Options
Hi everyone!!

This is my 2nd time around here in MFP website. I'm loooking for pals who log in everyday and who have similar goals as I am and maintaining a 1200 cals per day.

I'm aiming to lose up-to 24.5 kgs (54 lb). Here are my stats:

SW: 86 kg (189.2 lb)
CW: 80.5 kg (177.1 lb)
GW: 56 kg (123 lb)

Height: 156 cm (5"1)

I'm also looking for pals with an open diary. I want some ideas :D. Mine's open for pals only.

Thanks

Replies

• nino07110922
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to friend me. I'm on daily and try really hard to keep my food and exercise logs updated daily as well. I've made some incredibly supportive friends here. I hope it works for you. Good luck!
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Over 600 days in a row on here... (been on the site since 2010). Diary is open.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    FR coming your way
  • AbsyPernet
    Options
    my diary is open, feel free to add me, I am here daily:flowerforyou:
  • kerrygailis
    kerrygailis Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me I am on every day my diary is open & I always encourage others ;-)
  • georgie181
    Options
    Hi I am here again second time around, been 11 months it all went wrong through my own fault am starting back at gym on Wednesday and plan to log in daily too. Will update profile at some point today. X
  • jelawton3
    jelawton3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like.
  • asmylie80
    asmylie80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm a shorty. Love this site!
  • dvdadie
    dvdadie Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    you can add me. my diary is open to the public and I shoot for 1200 cals / day too.
  • obbycake
    obbycake Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am aiming for about 1200 a day with exercise. My diary is open as well.
  • kawasakininja13
    kawasakininja13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me, lost 20kg, eating 2350 calories a day and have an open diary + would like to learn from others diet!! ADD AWAY!! :D
  • grabenson7
    Options
    will add you this is my second time too.
  • undredog
    Options
    Hello you can add me as a friend and I can really use all the help I can get and will also give any tips or help to you.:-D
  • bonjovi27
    bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I log every day (pretty much) and I think my diary is open!
  • callaslily1
    callaslily1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a diet buddy. I know that I need someone to be accountable to (and trust me, I will harass you as well!!) I am a 35-year-old career-minded mom in Canada....any buddy out there looking for the same?