Wow I've gained 20 lbs in 2 months

Options
My name is Paul, In May, I started my journey with MFP. I had awesome results and I was feeling great. I lost over 10 lbs and one day, I decided to throw it all away. Well, 20 lbs and 2 months later I've decided to give it all I got. Love to make some new friends here and connect with the old ones. Buon Giorno from Italy

Replies

• sassy1grl
    sassy1grl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i hate when reality slaps us in the face!! i am new to the site. will send a friends invite :)
  • paulei75
    Options
    So true, Thanks for the add :)
  • Italia2229
    Italia2229 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Good luck to both of you on your journey from here on out. It was hard for me to get on the scale just at 169 lbs. Slowly losing the weight and going to keep pushing!!! Add me if you would like........
  • woodsk8
    Options
    I'd like to say, "I can't even imagine.." However I have gained 100 pounds in 5 years so I know exactly how you feel. I want this time "to be it". I want to be done with staying home because I have outgrown yet another outfit that was purchased for the last outing. I have the tools I just hope I get up and do it!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    14lbs in 3 weeks, I hear ya!!
  • paulei75
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your stories and good luck to all of you
  • sassy9111
    sassy9111 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Paul

Another Sassy women here.

I understand perfectly.
    You start dropping the pounds and one day you decide I will only have a small piece of cake.
    Then you tell yourself well, I ruined today so I might as well eat what I want today!
    Or my favourite, I will just have this today because "I will have this ice cream today, because I will
    NEVER EVER EAT THIS FOOD AGAIN!
    Bull****! We can justify anything we want.

Add me as a friend and anyone else is welcome to, I will be happy to motivate and I need motivation myself!