Hi I'm New Here, Looking for Friends for Support

Options
I'm 48, married, love cats and need support losing 50-60lbs that is incredibly stubborn about coming off (and if it does leave for a minute it returns with its pals!)

At the moment I'm doing intermittent fasting and am trying out OMAD (one meal a day). I've done alternate day fasting previously with some success but it was a little difficult with my cooking-for-family schedule. Looking for fun friends, would prefer women because I'm very married and all that and it kinda makes me uncomfortable having online male friends - sorry, I know that's a little old-fashioned these days.

I am active daily. I like to bicycle and to be outside. I enjoy posting photos. Let's Go!

Replies

• hereeves2
    hereeves2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m also in need of some support. Also female. Also married. Also love cats. I’m 36 with 3 young boys and I need to lose at least 50lbs (possibly closer to 75).
    I’m trying to be more active (getting back into weight lifting.) but some days are better than others.
    Here is my cat Jello: 8pwi8xsobkt4.jpeg

• Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request! I'll be happy to be supportive and a good friend *high five!*

Jello is all fluff! So cute!!!!

3 boys sounds like a buuuuusssy life! :D

1iefr56vk6j3.jpg
    Jello reminded me of Wakako our tortoise for fluff value. She trills instead of meowing and is quite a diva.
  • kathykirby05
    kathykirby05 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I don't know how to send friend requests, I'm still figuring this out. But hey! I'm also in my 40's love cats and fighting to loose weight. Haha. vwavp62vucwa.jpg