Would love to chat with other KETO dieters!

Options
Hi, I've been on MyFitnessPal for many years. I've seen my weight go up, and down, and flat when I don't log in... Now I am so jazzed because I've been doing the KETO plan for 8 weeks and have lost 15 lbs! Just 8 more to go to hit my goal weight (the number I was at 20 years ago!) and then will focus on maintenance and building muscle and stamina. Would love to chat with peeps who are into KETO to swap ideas!

Replies

• fmouco
    fmouco Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congratulations! I've tried it all, keto for me is the way to go.
  • DJill68
    DJill68 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I’m starting my 4th week and I’m down 7 lbs.
  • justinsothick
    justinsothick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I’m also doing pretty good on keto.
    I smoked a brisket this weekend. So far it’s an excellent keto food. We made brisket tacos for the family. The had corn tortillas,but I just used lettuce. Red onions and cilantro. Bangin meal. Didn’t feel like I was missing out at all.
  • hapoocrystal
    hapoocrystal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am starting keto as well add me . We can support and help each other get through it !!
  • heatherjaeger0312
    heatherjaeger0312 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can't add people for some reason but anyone feel free to add me. I'm starting back on keto. Down 6 lbs in the first week. I realize it's water weight but it's still going down regardless. I'd love to chat with other keto-ers 😁
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,139 Member
    Options
    I only sort of eat Keto. I am definitely low carb, and likely in the Keto range, but there are lots of things hard core Keto people would say are not clean or fitting with Keto. I really just started this in the last 3 weeks or so.
  • ninahorton
    ninahorton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I been doing Keto 12 weeks today and so far lost 24lbs only 3 and 1/2lbs to go. Have found it really easy to stick to and not felt hungry. Fitness pal app has helped tremendously as it has helped me track carbs easily. Keto has worked for me good luck to all those on it or thinking of trying it.
  • malindadawn2732
    Options
    Just joined today and am also trying to get back into keto after falling off the wagon a little. Want to get down about 30lbs, and am willing to try new recipes and love to have a forum to chat with others on a similar journey…and love the positive stories and wanting to support those struggling
    I know my first week is going to be hard….