Best new to u music artist you've found

Options
seriously I'd prob considering being gay to be with Jack White from the White Stripes....His new album Blunderbus was inspired by death which make my homophobic boner for him even harder...does music do this to you?

Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Honestly, none. I am all about the classic rock and metal.
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Honestly, none. I am all about the classic rock and metal.

Dude I got Zeppelin tat's but to put your headphones on in a 70's timemachine and pretend music ended is just stupid.....there's lots of good sheit out there
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    This guy called Eminem, hes quite good......kidding :D

I'm new to a band called Evans Blue (new to me) they are awesome, don't really get music like that over here
  • deeboy25
    Options
    seriously I'd prob considering being gay to be with Jack White from the White Stripes....His new album Blunderbus was inspired by death which make my homophobic boner for him even harder...does music do this to you?

Lol
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    The band my fella used to be in...they're pretty big in the doom metal underground scene :) Saturnus is the name! Normally I hardly listen to doom metal, but their songs are really nice!
  • KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Black Stone Cherry

I saw a video of them performing at Download 2013, and it made me a fan.
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    The band my fella used to be in...they're pretty big in the doom metal underground scene :) Saturnus is the name! Normally I hardly listen to doom metal, but their songs are really nice!

I'm def gonna check em out, not sure I'm too familiar with doom metal but **** I listen to everything depending on how I'm feeling !!
  • thezorb
    thezorb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between The Peculiar Pretzelmen and Vaud and the Villains.
  • Adriam88
    Adriam88 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered a few bands that I forgot about or just never heard of. I am a fan of pretty much anything that incorporates 'folk' or southern sounds. After re-watching seasons of The Walking Dead my husband & I found the band 'Clutch' who I think are very unique in their sound and sort of reminded me of 'Cage The Elephant' sometimes but less chipper haha. From that I also ended up listening to 'Monster Magnet' LOL. I've also been very into 'Gregory Alan Isakov' for a little while and I love the bands 'Foals' & 'Sea Wolf' as well. Gotta love me a bit of 'Rob Zombie' in there too. As you can see I'm a little all over the place when it comes to music :-P
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Houndmouth is my newest discovery.