Looking for recommendations

Options
Hello there! I find myself on and off this app often; I personally don’t find it very user friendly or easy to navigate on my phone. And while I probably shouldn’t be asking for suggestions within another app on this app 😂, I figured it wouldn’t hurt to try.

I have chronic migraines, and that has been my greatest challenge to work through in my desire to incorporate exercise into my life. I HATE it so much when some people tell me “but exercise should help headaches” 😤. For one, no, it does the complete opposite for me. Two, a headache is not a migraine. I could go on and on.. but basically what I am asking is, does anyone have any Instagram accounts they would recommend dealing with migraines and fitness, or even just migraines? I tried to search but most I found hadn’t posted recently for quite some time. And while I’ve pretty much heard it all when it comes to migraines, I am still trying.. so if maybe you deal with similar things and you know of any good ones, please share, if you don’t mind! 💛