Alternatives to Ticket Factory

Options
Is Ticker Factory just a generic script that people use for visual tracking here on MFP?

Is it simply a function of these forums that allows them to display. Or, is MFP locked down and only Ticker Factory can be used for these little script displays?

Answers

• lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Is Ticker Factory just a generic script that people use for visual tracking here on MFP?

Is it simply a function of these forums that allows them to display. Or, is MFP locked down and only Ticker Factory can be used for these little script displays?

Myfitnesspal used to make it easier to use the tracker on here but then for some reason, they stopped. However, some people still use the trackers. You can go to the ticker factory website to use it, https://tickerfactory.com/ you just have to create a pin. The only issue I have with it is it doesn't always update for me. It will show a display with the new information like it was updated but when I copy the BBCode to paste on myfitnesspal, sometimes the update doesn't go threw and it shows the old information instead, which can be quite annoying.