Revamping Myself

Options
Hello Everyone,

Quick Bio. I'm Nikki, 45 years old female, current weight is 327 Lbs. I live in Calgary Alberta Canada, i'm looking for some motivational, non judgemental pals, i have lower back issues for many years now (disc related) and my Dr. recommended me to look into Bariatric Surgery and it is a long wait time, so in the meantime i want to help myself drop some Lbs, i was told by the Bariatric clinic i need to focus on my Protein and Fibre intake and to now include snacks, and not to focus on Carbs and Calories, and no intermitted fasting, my food Journal is set accordingly and it is public for everyone to see. i'd love to get tips on high fibre high protein foods. feel free to add me as a friend. i have a very easy-going personality and a complete goof at times. oh hey i'm also Jamaican so you already know i'm a vibe lol. take care all and good luck in your journeys! :)

Replies

• carolinelittle
    carolinelittle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! I'm having WLS next week. Been on pre op diet 3 weeks and finding it easy and wish I'd done something like this sooner. I'm a similar weight and would love to be your buddy.