30 lbs to go - bootcamp advice... uk

Options
Ajy ideas on really fast ways to lose 30?!

Ive heard some residential bootcamps you can lose 7-14 kb in one week?! Anyone been to any in uk? Or anyone had similar reaulta working from home?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    cut off a limb...

or choose a more realistic timeframe to lose 30lbs
  • hannahlclrk
    hannahlclrk Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    FYI, i didnt specify a timeframe.

I just said fast!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    7 - 14 lbs in one week...........WOW that's a lot.

I would personally eat healthy, drink lots of water, exercise, and UP your protein!!

Work out how many calories you need to lose weight and go from there

Slow and steady wins the race, A lot of people who lose weight FAST goes back on!

Good luck!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    No idea about bootcamps, sorry...

Losing thirty pounds... if you're asking for yourself, you don't look to be overweight in the pic (& I love your hair btw) so it would be around 0.5 - 1lb a week - so around thirty weeks as a minimum. If you add in plenty of exercise, you'll also be smaller, leaner and more toned.

Hope this helps! :smile:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    No idea about bootcamps, sorry...

Losing thirty pounds... if you're asking for yourself, you don't look to be overweight in the pic (& I love your hair btw) so it would be around 0.5 - 1lb a week - so around thirty weeks as a minimum. If you add in plenty of exercise, you'll also be smaller, leaner and more toned.

Hope this helps! :smile:

all of this! go for healthy not fast.
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    I'm at www.team-bootcamp.com....I'd highly recommend it for fitness and paleo eating. I am not into scales but I've lost a dress size in 10 days and upped my fitness tremendously (I was basically totally sedentary to start with)...it's a total lifestyle change.

This bootcamp is NOT for people who want a quick fix,...it's for people who want to learn how to exercise, eat well etc and are realistic in the fact this is a lifestyle change and not a way to drop a quick few pounds for an event.

Happy to answer any other questions anyone may have!