Problem with Entering New Recipes?

Options
Cherriranea068
Cherriranea068 Posts: 2 Member
Hi All!!
Quick question...is anyone having a problem entering in new recipes? Whenever I get to the 4th item when entering my recipe and hit the "enter" button, it deletes the first three items leaving me with just the 4th item I just entered. So I enter the other three items again and when I get to the next 4th item, it deletes the top three again leaving me with only one item entered. I've tried restarting my computer, and of course leaving myfitnesspal and logging back in. I'm really frustrated at this point and just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

Replies

• Racho113
    Racho113 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, same problem here. I've just started saving my recipe after 4 items, then adding the rest by hitting the edit button, not ideal for works for now.
  • Cherriranea068
    Cherriranea068 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'll try that thanks!
  • susanmcconnell44
    susanmcconnell44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I, too, am frustrated with the disappearing recipe ingredients after hitting "save"! Still no success after deleting cookies and emptying cache. Tried on both MacBook Air and iPhone. This is a new glitch because I have successfully entered and retrieved recipes in the past.
  • francesb91
    francesb91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having a lot of trouble saving recipes. After I enter the 2nd item, it deletes the first entry. When I try to save it, it says I need two entries to save the recipe. It usually takes me 3 or 4 tries to get a recipe entered, saving after each item.
  • solly52
    solly52 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue--and when I looked up one of my older recipes (entered more than a year ago) it says 4 ingredients, but only shows 2!! Not sure what's going on with it or how to contact MFP about the issue
  • solly52
    solly52 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How can we contact MFP directly about this issue??
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,470 Member
    Options
    Are you using the barcode scanner while entering the recipes or meals (I use the meals function to save recipes-it’s much more flexible)?

Using the barcode scanner will shut it down and not save anything you’ve entered.

Search the food and add it that way.

I’ve also learnt to save my recipe or meal every second or third ingredient, and then edit it to add more foods. Saves a lot of heartache.