Hi everyone

glossyfitz
glossyfitz Posts: 4
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello

My name's Glo and I started my new diet/exercise plan yesterday. I need to lose 2 stone in order to get to a 'healthy' weight so I will be trawling the forums looking for tips and recipes! Went to the gym last night and stuck to my diet yesterday - it was hard but I'm determined! Got on scales this morning and lost 2 lb from yesterday! but I guess that's probably lost fluid due to sweating so much at the gym LOL! Onwards and upwards eh?

Glo x

Replies

• jue1
    jue1 Posts: 38
    hi there, 2lbs since yesterday..WOW! its great when you see it start to come off it gives you the motivation to keep at it.
    i can't wait to drop a dress size that will be my motivation.
    Good luck hun
    julie :happy:
  • Thanks Julie! I guess the 2lbs will go straight back on when I drink enough water. I do have quite a bit to lose though and to drop a dress size would be brilliant! Good luck Julie.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    First of all welcome. Just a little personal note. Whenever I add or change up my exercise program, I find that I gain a couple of pounds or remain the same for a couple of weeks as my body adjusts. So if that happens to you, don't get discouraged. Remember that in addition to weight loss, this is a healthy journey too. You are going to do great!
  • Am trying to educate myself, used to think that a diet evening would be a couple peanut butter and jelly sandwiches instead of a full meal.
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: The people here are so positive and encouraging :) You will love this site...
    Feel free to add me as a friend :)
This discussion has been closed.