Midwest in the US looking for solidarity

Options
Hey all! I hope this message finds everyone well. I'm from SW Missouri.My name is Crystal. I'm 35, married, momma of 2 kiddos. 17 y/o boy and 1 y/o girl. I started my new lifestyle in Feb 2023 and I'm looking for new friends to share struggles and triumphs with. Please feel free to add me if you are looking for a friend in solidarity. Have a great day, Lovelies!

Replies

• Mugsdevo12
    Mugsdevo12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! Also a midwesterner (Northern Illinois but raised in WI). I’m 29, married, no kids yet but hoping to get back in good health habits before we start trying for little ones! Always looking for accountability buddies. I’ve been on and off using this for years but getting back to it.
  • katrose1985
    katrose1985 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey hey!
    I’m in southern Minnesota and am back on here a second time to release 50 lbs post baby #2!! My firstborn son is 6 and new baby is 16 months now. I started in January with small, positive changes and I’m just now in a place where I can be intentional with my weight loss and journey back to fitness!! I’m a stay at home mom in an itty bitty town and I’d love some more lady friends to share this with. Feel free to add me! I lost 50 lbs after my first baby and FELL IN LOVE with health and fitness and I’m super motivated to be here again!!
  • ja20102004
    ja20102004 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in Southern Minnesota too. I am trying to lose at least 35 pounds by the end of the year. I have 4 kids. Welcome back though