Eating Out Tonight

Options
So I'm going out to eat at Chilis tonight after work with my mom and I need to know if there's any decent meals that I can consume, that also don't have any meat in them other than possibly just a really expensive salad or pasta/soup lol Thanks for the help guys.

Replies

• MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I've looked chili's menu up, and other than what you mentioned, you can order a regular meal and ask for them to substitute more veggies for the meat, there really isn't a lot at that restaurant. :-( I haven't tried that restaurant for that reason.
  • JuantonBliss
    JuantonBliss Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Well poo :( Soup and salad I guess it is lol :cry:
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Maybe they have menu options that they don't have online ...probably not, but you can always hope. Have a fun night :-)
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    You could order anything off of their Lighter Choices menu for under 675 calories. Check it out on their website to pick out your favorite meal and to decide how many calories you'll have for dinner.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    You could order anything off of their Lighter Choices menu for under 675 calories. Check it out on their website to pick out your favorite meal and to decide how many calories you'll have for dinner.

This. They have a lighter choices menu, I've tried two things (the chicken burger and the mango salsa chicken or something) and they were pretty good!
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    top sirloin with green veggies
    /thread