NSV: Down 2 Dress Sizes!

Options
Daeygur
Daeygur Posts: 39 Member
Hey guys! So, I have some NSV today! I went window shopping to see if I can fit into any new clothes, so that I won't have to waste money on clothes that won't fit me, and I learned something new. :smile:

1. I used to wear a size 4x dress and could fit into a size 3x, but now I discovered that 3X's are too big on me, and 2X's fit just right. Not only that, but I can squeeze into a 1X and its very form fitting! Unfortunately, I need a new bra because mine is becoming too big.
2. I went from a size 32-28 jeans to a size 22 (I can't fit the skinny jean's part, but the regular straight jeans I can slide right in!) I'm almost able to squeeze into a size 20 but it doesn't button right now.
3. I'm now down enough that I can finally start working out in a gym without feeling self-conscious! So, soon I'll be joining the gym near me to take my progress to the next level!

So, that's my NSV! What's yours?

Replies

• RachelleNH
    RachelleNH Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, betcha that feels good. So-NSV-I am not sure where I stand because the scale is 10 pounds different every time I get on it LOL but I know I'm making progress because I can fit into an old pair of pants that I haven't been able to years!
  • BeautyNBriefcase
    BeautyNBriefcase Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! Heart Healthy and you are #unstoppable!
  • Daeygur
    Daeygur Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    RachelleNH wrote: »
    Congratulations, betcha that feels good. So-NSV-I am not sure where I stand because the scale is 10 pounds different every time I get on it LOL but I know I'm making progress because I can fit into an old pair of pants that I haven't been able to years!

That's so good! Yeah scales can be tricky. When I first started I just measured myself and tracked whether my clothes fit well. 🙃 Despite me losing weight the scales never went down and I was discouraged but didn't give up. Now I'm already down what 50+ lbs! That's amazing!! Keep it up!!!
  • melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That's such a great feeling to fit into smaller clothes.

Since December when I started, I cleaned out my closet yesterday. I pulled out all of the 2X stuff I used to wear. It doesn't fit me anymore. I've shrunk from a size 20 to a size 14 now. It's a good feeling.
  • mamaqueenie518
    mamaqueenie518 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... it's an awesome feeling dropping in size!
    I just started my weight loss journey again 3 months ago. I dropped from a size 22 to an 18 and from a 3x to a 2x. I'm excited to see results.
    Also, I'm very new to this discussion stuff so what does NSV stand for?
  • grggmalone
    grggmalone Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    NSV = Non scale victory
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,923 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    That's great!
    My nsv is I now have 2 pair of pants. Both black. Goodwill has all the rest!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!