Weight loss medication

Options
2»

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,927 Member
    Options
    As an add on, if I were today where I was 9.5 years ago I don't know that I wouldn't have signed up for the injectables.. it would have been a much closer call in spite of the level of unknowns I still think they represent.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    This is a loaded question ..as you can see.. all sorts of judgy opinions. My husband has two friends who went on that weight loss medication. They both lost about 40 pounds.. then stopped losing.. because they didn't implement dietary changes and exercise. They realize they will have to put in more effort to totally lose their weight.

I'd guess. .since you've been trying to lose weight and have good behaviors in place.. one of these new weightloss drugs could help you tremendously. They both said.. it is amazing how they don't keep eating and eating and don't have cravings
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Have you tried reducing your calories by 1-200 per day? My job leads to a dissapointingly low maintenance level. What MFP tells us we need is just an estimate. I cannot eat more than 1600 and stay the same size.

What makes you insist that you are certainly in a deficit?