Mini Goal reached and mini victory

Options
So a little back ground. I have been over 200 pounds for about 13 years now. I have attempted many times to lose weight only to fall off the wagon and gain it all back plus some. This time I am determined to lose all of the excess weight and get back to a normal size. I am tired of hurting all the time and feeling horrible. So I went vegan. My first mini goal was to get under 200 lbs. which I reached today. My reward for reaching my mini goal was to buy a few new clothes. I was in a size 16 pants and XL shirts. Today I bought some new clothes and discovered I am now in size 14 pants and L shirts pictured hereretvyfg4le2f.jpg
. So exciting to get here. I've lost 21 lbs in 6 weeks. My next mini goal is to get under 188 which takes me out of the obese category and into the overweight one. fj93cjzudr9p.jpg Good bye 200's Woot

Replies

• jack66cobb
    jack66cobb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job, congratulations.
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    Keep going, girl! Absolutely great results so far!
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Well done! My goal is similar! Losing using CICo an with support of MFP! Good luck with your next goal!
  • radioheart1
    radioheart1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You are doing really well!
  • Lightbeamer
    Lightbeamer Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

My mom asked me if I was going vegan, but I am afraid of the commitment. I told her that we will figure out what I'm supposed to be on when I see the dietician, because my liver is having issues (Stage 3 Liver Fibrosis) I congratulate you! Getting to 200 is a major achievement! I hope to get there eventually! Keep it up, and we all look forward to reading about your journey!!!!
  • CKTKgma
    CKTKgma Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    How is the going Vegan? Do you notice less pain, often hear red meat can inflame arthritis? or maybe that wasn't a part of the issue with you ? Here's to reaching you next goal!
  • spacetreemonkey
    spacetreemonkey Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I love your shirt!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!