Options

Replies

• crystalroy
    crystalroy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulatins on your weight loss :)
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Once again great info Baggins thanks for keeping a sista on top my game!!!
  • clover7
    clover7 Posts: 15
    Options
    There are some very good tips here. Fiber in my eyes is the most important. Consuming more fiber will indeed make you feel "full" as well as attach itself to fat and eat it away. Fiber can be found plentiful in bread, cereal, fruits, vegetables such as raw broccoli and green beans, and even almonds or walnuts.

*Recently I noticed that Nature's Own bread makes a double fiber version of the 100% whole wheat. I was sure to pick this up.

-Cody
  • Aamilah
    Aamilah Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post girlie!!! ;-)
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post :) I was just thinking today that I am feeling a lot hungrier and staying in my calorie limit is becoming difficult! :flowerforyou:
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    Thanks you crystalroy!:blushing:

Your welcome cnbethea and Aamilah, you know I am always looking for good tips to keep us MFPs on the road to success!!!:bigsmile:

Clover7 you are so right, fiber keeps you full for a very long time and as far as the bread goes I love Low Sodium Ezekiel bread it is filling!!! :bigsmile:
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    Try adding two cups of steamed broccoli to a few meals, that should do the trick! Good Luck mama:flowerforyou:
    Thanks for the post :) I was just thinking today that I am feeling a lot hungrier and staying in my calorie limit is becoming difficult! :flowerforyou: