Workout playlist

Options
Does anyone else here workout to music and if so what is on your playlist?!?!?!

On mine is My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, the Le Miz soundtrack., Kiss, 30 Seconds to Mar, Linkin Park, Journey, Alex Day, The All-American Rejects and The Pretty Reckless.

Replies

• jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    sure do...
    Slipknot
    Ax7
    Hollywood Undead
    Brett Eldredge
    Blake Shelton
    Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
    Eminem
    Tony Bennett
    Kip Moore
    Joe Nichols
    and lots more
  • pinkstp
    pinkstp Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I listen to a lot of embarrassingly awesome pop music and songs from the 90s/early 00s (rap, rock, pop, whatever!)
  • rileyhall00
    Options
    I've been looking for some software or something that can scan my itunes and create good workout playlist. Maybe i'm just being lazy instead of me doing it myself. I have an old 7gen ipod mini. Maybe i just need to update my tunez to my smartphone and get an ap :p
  • pinkstp
    pinkstp Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I would! :) I only listen to music when I run (and only 50% of the time) so I use lots of apps (plus my own music) - 8tracks, pandora, soundcloud, lastfm, spotify. For my own music, I made a few playlists that are based on beats per minute so I use songbpm.com and look up artists/titles in my personal collection to get my running timed to the beat so I stay on track for my run! :)
  • ricardo666
    Options
    Life is easy, just make sure your mp3 player is full of slayer then go running.
  • becckii
    becckii Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Not sure about Slayer but yeah the louder the better. The time flies by and i always add a few minutes to the workout if the song is really good. lol