Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Siri/Shortcuts Integration for Easy Food Entry in Myfitnesspal

Options
I suggest adding Siri/shortcuts integration to the Myfitnesspal app. Voice-to-text functionality could be used to add general meal notes to the food log, allowing users to quickly capture basic details of their meals without immediate detailed entry. This would alleviate the challenge of remembering or recalling meals, enabling users to later enter specific food items at their convenience. This enhancement would greatly improve the user experience and streamline food tracking.
6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your suggestion with us! I will definitely share this with the appropriate team and see what we can do for a possible future update.
  • Bizint
    Bizint Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. Also an Alexa skill? So Hey Siri add bacon to my breakfast in my fitness pal. Basically a fully voice integrated food tracker. If someone provided this easy feature it would be a game changer. When are youbhuysbbringingnirnour? Cheers
  • JKKR616
    JKKR616 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Totally adding Siri would be a real game changer! Waiting for it.
  • bogdanmironow
    bogdanmironow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Totally would love it. Saying sth like “Siri log a medium banana for a snack” or sth like that with some default values would be nice