I want to look and feel fantastic

Options
Hello everyone! Just wanted to stop in and say hi, I've been looking around and logging for a bit but today is my start day :) why a Tuesday? Because mondays never seemed to work out for me haha I'm 20 years old and my goal is to lose 60 pds. More importantly though, I want to become healthier, stronger, and more confident. I have a lot of plans for my life, so I want to be around for them and physically fit :) I've done a lot of research, I have the knowledge and tools...now it's just time to get moving! This site seems great, im looking forward to the journey ahead and making new friends :)

Replies

• beautyqueen1979
    beautyqueen1979 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome :) I'm 24 and looking to lose 60lbs too. I've added you as a friend - maybe we can support each other through it!
    This site is wonderful, there are some absolutely awesome people on here who just want to see all of us succeed :)
  • MakeLifeBright
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome , You can lose the weight, and get healthy!! :flowerforyou:
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hey Welcome :) I have around 48lbs to loose.... Feel free to add me, we can support each other :)
  • nomofat
    nomofat Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined a few weeks ago myself.

I highly recommend that you walk briskly for 30 minutes every day if you can for the next 7 days. After I counted calories for a bit I decided to just exercise every day along with it. Nothing too strenuous, just walking. I feel GREAT!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck on getting rid of the LBs!
  • letsdothis2010
    letsdothis2010 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    What a nice welcome :) thank you everybody!
  • emilyyoder
    Options
    Awesome! Best of Luck! :)
  • rdottaylor
    Options
    Hard work and dedication! MFP is awesome take baby steps and over time it will all come off
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    welcome! i'm 23 and i've almost lost 60lbs lol. i still have about 25 to go, but you can add me and we can help each other out! :)