I'm back and sticking around...

Options
Hi! I am a off and on MFP user. My weight has been up and down my whole life. I have struggled with bulimia since I was a teen. I always seem to lose about 30 pounds and then just slowly stop and head back up. I have made a lot of changes for the better in my life in the past year. I want this now and I need it as well. I am hoping to find some friends on here to help keep me going. Friends to be on my butt and help keep my head in the game. I love my husband he trys so hard to keep me on the right track but he also likes to see me happy so he doesn't push me. He loves me how I am but I am not happy with this body. I want to feel great in my skin instead of gross and ashamed. If anyone is looking for a supportive friend who tells it like it is feel free to add me. I would love to have some support during this battle to get comfy in my skin.....

Replies

• fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    Hey and welcome back! I started two weeks ago, finding it fairly easy for now but sure it will get harder, great to have more friends to help along the way. I'm looking to lose about 180lbs, how about you? X