Hello MFP Community!

Options
Hi everyone!

My name is Chelsea and I'm new to MFP. I've been here for a week. I've 60 lbs to lose, but I really like the app so far and enjoy tracking my food. I'm a ParaCycling athlete. Where is everyone from? I'm from Ottawa, Canada.

Any tips to share about your weight loss journey? I'd love to hear about your success story. I find that so inspirational!

Replies

• PeachHibiscus
    PeachHibiscus Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi Chelsea. My husband and I visited Ottawa a few years ago during the tulip festival. Absolutely beautiful! Welcome to MFP.
  • Cyclinggirl33
    Cyclinggirl33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @PeachHibiscus that is cool that you've visited Ottawa for the Tulip Festival. It is beautiful. I hope you had a nice visit. People have nicknamed Ottawa "The city that fun forgot".

Where are you from?

How is your MFP journey going?

I hope you have a wonderful day!
  • PeachHibiscus
    PeachHibiscus Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    @Kayakwoman83 we had a fantastic visit! I'm sure we'll be back sometime. We're from Pennsylvania so it's not a terribly far drive.

I came back to MFP a few months ago when I was diagnosed T2 diabetic. I figured it would be easier to track my carbs/calories here than just trying to eyeball it. So far it's working really well. I'd like to lose about 50-60 pounds so I've got a ways to go but that's OK.

I hope you have a great day, as well!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Tulip festival sounds great. I should go. @Kayakwoman83