Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Fitbod integration

Options
Please please please integrate fitbod, similar to Garmin connect.
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 765 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you so much for the suggestion! We are constantly adding more partners to MyFitnessPal, and we will try to incorporate Fitbod as a future possibility.
  • BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    I'll echo previous poster would be wonderful if you would integrate fitbod. Thank you
  • DonnaDWag
    DonnaDWag Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have a brand of a step counter watch that pairs with an app that neither the brand of the watch nor the app it pairs with is recognized by MyFitnessPal’s app. Is is possible to change the way to manually record steps? Currently it appears the only method is to enter the time you spent on a walk, but that figure did not come close to the steps logged by my watch. Is it possible for users to log in the number of steps and not the amount of time spent going on a walk?
  • righles
    righles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add Fitbod integration 👍
  • drv123
    drv123 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Fitbod integration would be amazing! It’s so annoying having to manually add things in to mfp after a work out.